Nap time

Slight nsfw 👀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soft glow of sunlight made (Y/N) stir, a whimper and growl ghosting from her lips.

The mixture of heat travelling into the room from the window and the body pressed against her back creating a concauctin of uncomfortable, nearly unbearable warmth.

"You move too much.."

She looked over her shoulder, the angles face of Virgil's face being highlighted by the sun's rays. His eyes were closed, his purple hair messy and disheveled.

"Maybe if you weren't so close, I wouldn't have to wiggle to cool down. Sir."

It was a joking poke, a gentle edge to her voice. A caring haze in her eyes missed the quick crack of her lovers orbs, their own (e/c) gems being drawn to her stomach.

"I could've sworn you were begging me to be closer to you last night.."

The growl in his voice made a shiver run through her body, a heat settling between her thighs. The red slowly creeped up her body, brightening her cheeks.

"But, well.. You.."

A threatening chuckle rang in her mind as Virgil pressed himself against her bottom, gently grinding against her clothed skin.

"But what, baby girl?"

His hand travelled lower and a gasp caught in her throat.

She was in trouble... Again.