Ch. 1.1

Chapter 1.1 - Yashiro meets the Hanahime

"Ne Hanako-kun" the raven haired apparition turned to his head to his assistant.

"Have you heard about the legend of Hanahime?" Hanako grinned and tipped his hat playfully.

"Of course i do! After all, I was the one who summoned her 30 years ago!" He said gleefully which made Yashiro shocked.

"EEEHHHH??!! BUT HOW?!" Hanako covered his ears at her mighty screech.

"Calm down calm down my daughter" he pats her head "I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!"

"Anyways, when i summoned her, i didn't really ask for anything, even though the rumor says that she can make the person you desire fall in love with you, it's a bit incorrect. The real thing is that she can make any wish you desire come true" Yashiro awed.

"Wow, she's so cool" Hanako grinned at her comment "I know right! She told me that i was the reincarnation of someone important to her so she stayed. But then i died so she had to go back to her boundary"

Then, his cheerful expression turned into a serious one "Can i entrust you with a secret, Yashiro?" the white haired girl nodded hesitantly.

"She was never summoned since then. Until 3 years ago. Now, she walks around in the school as an empty vessel. She is neither dead or alive, on the exact date of her wedding, she would make the reincarantion of her husband remember her and she would be alove again"

Yashiro's eyes widened in shock and disbelief "T-That's technically impossible! There's no way she could come back alive!"

Hanako smiled darkly and mischievously "Eh~ but you already met her. Thinking she is a human like you"

"E-Eh? Really?"

Hanako nodded, going back to his happy go lucky self "Yep! And she told me you were also a reincarnation of someone important to her so she gave me permission to tell you"

Hanako floated upside down in front of his assisstant "Ne, wanna meet her?"

~~~

In the Student Council room, three students are present. Two are doing paperworks while the other one is playing the koto.

The music becomes soothing as they continue to listen.

Meanwhile, in the hallway, a white haired first year student and an apparition.

"What are we doing in front of the Student Council room? Also, why are you hiding?!" Yashiro yelled at Hanako who is cowering behind a pillar.

"Don't mind me my faithful assisstant! Just call your Takane-senpai and the quest is done!" Yashiro tilted her head "Why Takane-senpai?"

Hanako pushed her to the student council room door, almost hitting her in the process "Stop asking questions and just call her!"

Meanwhile, inside the student council room...

"Sui-chan, is it okay if you borrow stapler from Hinata-sensei?" Suiran smiled "Sure thing Teru. Would you like something on the way Aoi-kun?" the red head shook his head.

"No need, but thanks for the offer senpai" Suiran nodded.

She set her Koto down and placed it on top of her desk and went to open the door.

Only to find her white haired junior who is raising her fist to knock on it.

Suiran raised an eyebrow "What are you doimg here Nene-chan?" Yashiro flinched and blushed in embarassment "U-Umm, i-is it okay if i talk to you senpai?" Suiran smiled brightly "Sure thing"

Suiran then looked at the President "Teru, you're stapler would have to wait for a while. I'm being summoned"

Teru smiled back at her with a closed eyes smile "No problem Sui-chan" she nodded before turning back to the blushing junior "Shall we be on our way Nene-chan?"

"H-Hai!"

~~~

"What is it that you want to tell me Nene-chan?" they were in front of the flower field.

Yashiro was squirming in her place. She was about to speak when a cheerful voice cut her off.

"Hana-nee!" Suiran was attacked by the raven haired apparition with a hug. "Oof!"

"E-Eh?" the pink haired girl steadied her posture before patting the head of the male apparition making Yashiro more shocked.

"H-How come you can touch him Takane-senpai?" Suiran looked at her then looked at Hanako with curious eyes.

"You didn't tell her the full truth did you?" Suiran set Hanako down and sighed.

She went near Yashiro and muttered to her "Say the words When the wind of the north blows the Flower Princess shall appear. Hanahime-sama i summon thee" Yashiro nodded.

Suiran took a few steps back and looked at Hanako who nodded.

Yashiro closed her eyes and started the chant "When the wind blows, the Flower Princess shall appear. HANAHIME-SAMA I SUMMON THEE!"

When she finished thr chant, she became confused when the older female is gone.

"Where did Takane-senpai go?" she wondered. That was when she felt a hand land on her shoulder and someone whispered. "Right here"

Yashiro jumped backwards in surprise to see a gorgeous girl in a traditional kimono.

"H-Hanahime?! T-Takane-senpai is H-Hanahime?!"