Chapter 8

"Teru"

*poke*

"Teruu~"

*poke*

*poke*

"What do you want?! Can't you see i'm studying?!" Teru whisper-shouted as Hanahime looked at him with a pout.

It was already late at night, and everyone was already asleep, so he truea to be quiet.

"I'm bored" Teru returned his attention to the homework he is currently trying ro finish.

Keyword. TRYING.

"So? What do you want me to do?" Hanahime smiled after hearing his response.

"Play with me"

"No" was his immediate answer.

"Ugh" Hanahime plopped her head down on Teru's lap. He remained unbothered since he became used to it after ten months of knowing each other.

Question: Does Teru still hate Hanahime after knowing her for ten months?

Answer: He hates her less since she has somewhat grew on him, however, he still considers her an annoyance.

Which leads us to the current situation.

"Play. With. Me" Hanahime banged her head against Teru's lap which irks him more.

Having enough, Teru flicked Hanahime's forehead hard "ITAI!"

She rubbed the part where she was hit while glaring at the blond-haired boy.

"Rather than playing, did you even do your homework? As a vice president of the student council, it would damage your reputation quite a lot once the school knew how lazy their precious 'Takane-sama' really is huh"

"Ho~ But if the school knew that their kind and chivalrous prince turned out to be a sadistic and malicious jerk, it would ruin your image, won't it?"

If there was a bystander watching them, they would immediately assume they were enemies with how sparks were appearing.

HOWEVER!

They are actually entranced with each other!

'Teru looks like a prince from a shoujo manga. How dreamy!'

'She looks like a puppy'

Hanahime's cheeks are slowly tinted with pink as she continued to stare at Teru's blue eyes.

"Hmph! Fine, i admit my defeat" Hanahime said with a pout as she returned to hugging Teru's legs and refused to look at his face.

Meanwhile, Teru covered his blushing face with his hands as he shouted in his mind.

'KAWAII!!'

Teru cleared his throat as he resumed on doing his homework.

"Do your homework instead of just sitting there and... Being a clingy bug"

Hanahime didn't detach herself from Teru's legs, but she placed her chin on his knee.

"I already did it"

Teru sighed "Then, why are you here?" Hanahime raised an eyebrow "Did you forget that we made a bond?" Hanahime raised her pinky finger and wriggled it.

"Why would you think that I, of all people, would forget?" Teru grew an irk mark.

"Well you did forget to buy the eggs yesterday"

"Would you like me to exorcise you right here and right now, Hanahime" she grinned "But then, that would be considered murder since my heart is still beating ever since you summoned me. I just don't have a soul"

"Tch"

A few minutes of silence, thank goodness, after that conversation.

That was until Hanahime had a mischievous idea.

'I am not considered the master of flirting if i had never done this!'

Hanahime slowly sat up and started climbing up on Teru's lap until she is already sitting on him then hugging him.

"W-W-What do you think you're doing?!" Teru said with a flustered tone and a tomato face.

"Hugging you" she said unbothered.

"I can see that! But why?!"

"Just because" he could feel breath through his neck and it made him more flustered.

He wanted to throw her off of him, but knowing her, she would just annoy him more if he did that.

So in the end, he said nothing.

"Tch"

Just then, Hanahime remembered something.

"Teru"

"..."

"You know that i'm part of the traditional performing arts club right?"

"What of it?" he said while he finishes writing the last parts of his homework.

"We're going to have a performance next Friday" Teru didn't know, but Hanahime had a hopeful look.

"Can you come watch?"

"... Whatever"

This may sound like he doesn't really care to others, but after being with him for almost year, she knew the meaning behind those uncaring words.

"Hehe"