Chapter 1.3

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1.3 - 𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝔸𝕔𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟

P.S. Please don't play the song until you see my note. Tnx.

"Dear, Don't you think it's time for you take a break? I know being a commander is a huge thing but you still need to rest. Also, supper has been made" Hana told Taichi who was sword training in their garden.

Taichi smiled at his beloved before complying and placing his wooden training sword back on its place.

"Understood" Taichi walked over to Hana who is preparing the table and gave her a back hug.

"What is with the sudden affection?" Hana asked while hiding her blushimg cheeks. Though she appreciate his loving actions.

"Am i not allowed to show you how much I love you?" He said then dug his face on the crook of her neck.

Hana turned around and looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"I do not believe you one bit. Now tell me what you want?" Taichi suddenly smiled and swooped in for a quick kiss.

"I wanted that" she puffed up her cheeks and slightly glared at him. "Mou~ You are such a dork" Taichi chuckled.

"But I am your dork though" Hana sighed exasperatedly at his flirting.

"Fine fine, you are my dork" Hana caressed his cheeks and leaned in "I love you, My Commander" she said softly.

Taichi smiled back and pulled her body closer to his "I love you as well, my Flower Princess" he held the back of her head and pulled her close making their lips touch.

The two locked lips until Hana separated and poked his nose "We'll continue this after supper" she said as she skipped to her seat.

Taichi sighed and followed suit.

It has already been a year since they became engaged and both of them turned 17. In a week, they will officially become a wedded couple.

After supper, Hana sung for her husband who is appreciating her with his gaze.

(ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴏɴɢ)

'𝐼𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒?'

Taichi got up from his seat and started walking to his wife. He sat behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder with  content smile on his pleased face.

𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑.
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑤, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝑓𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒...

Hana looked at her lover expectantly while singing the last line. Taichi gave her a quick peck on the lips before singing the last part.

'𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒', 𝐼 𝑠𝑎𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠.
'𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑖'𝑑 𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦
𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦
𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒, 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.

The two lovers smiled at each other. Oblivious of the figure that was secretly watching them from afar.

The figure smirked as they watched the two lovers enjoy their moment.

"Such a lovely couple" they muttered before taking a bit of an apple "Too bad that their moments are gonna end soon"