Chapter 4

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4- 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙷𝚒𝚖

After telling him to try and exorcise her, Teru looked at her as if she's crazy.

"Are you perhaps suicidal?" he asked so seriously that it irked the Geisha. "I am not! Are you mocking me?! Don't say such things Taich-" Hanahime stopped herself mid sentence and just froze.

Hanahime sighed with closed eyes 'He's not Taichi, get over it' Hanahime's expression returned to a cheerful one.

Teru raised a brow in confusion 'What was she about to say?'

"Hey-"

"Well then, shall we start?" Hanahime saw Teru's confused expression, making her chuckle "Fufufu, i am quite certain that you heard my rumours, i usually make exemptions. However, seeing that your purpose of visit is to exorcise me, then i might as well have some fun"

Hanahime's gaze darkened as she took out a bladed fan from her obi. Teru took this as a threat and readied his stance.

"Beat me if you can Minamoto-kun" Teru charged towards her with an intent to kill. But she suddenly disappeared in front of his own eyes.

'Where'd she go?' he thought as he looked around "I'm right here" he heard her whisper behind him and is about to strike when he was kicked quite strongly.

Teru tumbled a few times before skidding back, softening his landing. Hanahime's smirk never ceased as she teleported right in front of the Minamoto.

Their blades clashed as they both striked. One in the defensive and one in the offensive.

Their strengths collided through their blades, but Teru prevailed and his sword made a small cut on Hanahime's face.

Hanahime jumped back a feet away from the boy before charging again. This time, she successfully made a tear in his uniform and giving him a roundhouse kick on the head.

Teru once again skidded back, blood dripping down his forehead from the hard kick.

Hanahime just stood there with her cocky smirk, as if waiting for him to make the next move.

Teru grew annoyed as he compared their state. He looked as if he was taking a beating while the other looked clean.

He's the eldest son for pete's sake! He have defeated so many supernatural beings with no signs of any difficulty thanks to his ever growing hate for them.

However, this supernatural being in front of him, this Hanahime, she is someone to be feared.

"Have you already given up Minamoto-kun?" she asked with a teasing tone.

Teru grew an irk mark as he shakingly stood up "I'm not done yet"

Teru let out a battle cry as he once again striked at her "I'll kill you!"

However, the sword is only held between Hanahime's palm. "Tch" Teru looked at her menacingly as he let out the electricity from his ki.

"Is this the best you could do Minamoto-kun?" That was when he noticed the hand that was holding his blade.

"You're... Bleeding..?" Hanahime looked at her hand that was indeed letting out blood "It seems that you are correct on that one" Hanahime let go of the blade and examined her palm.

"H-How? You're already dead, you're not supposed to bleed like that!" Hanahime let out a grin which took Teru by surprise.

"Well, there are some errors on that assumption. I am not alive nor am i dead. I am just an empty vessel with no soul"