Chapter 1

Jennie and I have been dating for 6 years and are relationship have been going strong.

Not until these last few months when she started coming back home late and grumpy. I would always wait for her, trying to mend the last time we have together.

I'm planning to propose to her in the next week or so. My friends, Jisoo, Chaeyoung, Seulgi, Wendy, Bambam, and Jungkook are gonna help me with it.

I get that Jennie is busy being the CEO of the Kim Corp. but does she really have to come back all the way at 3 in the morning every single day.

I'm have my own company but I'm not that busy. In the future I'll be taking over my parents company since I'm coming of age.

Right now I'm running my own private company since my parents doesn't approve of investing in Medical and Technology. The Bruschweilder are known for their Restaurants and Hotels. While the Manoban are know for their Schools and Inventions.

I'll be taking over both of my parents business soon but right now I have my own secret business. I act like the CEO of both of my parents business but I'm not the actual CEO yet.

All of our companya are on the list of the world most richest company. My company isn't near my parents yet but in a few days it will take place of them. People been buying x-phones that my company created and it's selling like wild fire.

My company made x-phones, Zero-mac, Z-cameras, and many more. All in the last few years.

My other branch discover a way to slow down ageing by a type of remedy. We use herbs to make our medicine and all products are eco friendly and animal safe. We have medicine that helps with losing weight, gaining, ageing, stress, and many more.

Right now I'm waiting on Jennie to comeback home. She's been avoiding me and being secretive. She would sneak out on the weekends saying she was with our friends.

Jennie and I have been dating since I was a freshman while she was a sophomore of highschool. I'm currently 23 while she's 24.

Jennie and I never had a problem with each other and if we ever get into a fight I could anyways be the first to apologise.

I heard the door of our mansion unlock. I stood up from my seat and made my way to Jennie. She didn't look at me or notice my presence.

"Your back" I stood in front of her and reach out of her hand.

Before I could she quickly avoid my touch. I felt an endless pain in my heart

"Aren't you supposed to be asleep" She rolled her eyes at me and walked away from me.

As she went passed me I could smell a different scent from her. It smelled like cologne and a musky scent. From what I know she's all of our guy friends are away for a business trip.

"I was waiting for you" I felt back to the seat I was sitting before and grabbed the flowers and teddy bear I got for her.

"Well don't wait for me" The way she was talking to me was different. It wasn't loving anymore it was more stern and annoyed.

"Here, I got you this" I went to stand in front of her and handed her the stuff but she knocked it out my hand without a glace.

My heart dropped and I should feel the tiny cracks in my heart. I look down at my present for her.

"I don't want it" Jennie walked away from me and walked back into our room together. I stood there still staring at my present for her.

Why would she do that. I felt like crying but I kept it in.

Jennie would always come back and hug me and shower me with kisses but now, she's just ignoring me. I never done anything to hurt her before and I should know since I would always show love to her.

I didn't go back to our room for the night and I could hear her from the room. She was on the call with someone. I heard laughter and her giggles. She was speaking in her loving tone and baby voice.

The person she was calling had a deep voice. Male. It was male.

Is she cheating.

My heart felt a stab and I could feel the tears rolling down.

No that can't be. She would never cheat on me. She would never let 6 years go down to waste.

I'll call Jisoo tomorrow, Jennie and her are sisters and they both run the Kim company.

I'm sure Jisoo would never lie to me since all of Jennie family's like me.

My parents and grandparents too, like Jennie.