Chapter 6

Chaeyoung pov

I can't believe Lisa cheated on Jennie right in front of us. Jennie cried the whole ride back home as all of us tried cheering her up.

"I can't believe your cousin would cheat on Jennie" Jisoo told me. I look down in shame for her.

"That girl, she's gonna be punished" Seulgi was right. If her parents find out she'll be in big trouble.

I don't know why Lisa did this but she will regret it.

"Jennie stop crying over that cheater" I informed her as I hugged her.

"Cheaters aren't worth crying for" Jisoo rubbed her back as Jennie continue crying.

All of us look at each other with a sad face.

Jennie cried the whole night as we try helping but it didn't work. Only one person is able to stop it and it was Lisa. The person who caused it.

-

"Lisa did what!" The next day I informed Aunty and and Uncle what happened.

"Lisa cheated on Jennie"

"Is Jennie there? Let me talk to her" Uncle Marco informed me and I pass my phone to Jennie.

"H-hi Mom and Dad" Jennie was still crying but managed talking.

"Don't worry about that child one mine. I'll discipline her when I get the chance. I'll bring her back to you and you can do what you want to her" Marco didn't seem like he was joking.

"And to think. She was gonna get my business. Well she can saw goodbye to that position and same as well to her Mom business" Jennie and I gasped.

Lisa been training to take over that position for years now but in one second it was taken away from her.

"Dad. It's not that serious. It's my fault anyways" Jennie was about to convince Uncle that it as okay when I covered her mouth.

"Jennie. Lisa cheated so it's all her fault" I look at her and she nodded.

"Chaeyoung is right. Lisa need to learn her lesson and by taking what she earn is a good punishment"

"I just can't believe Lisa would do this to me. I thought she loves me. I was busy for the past months but I never thought she would cheat" Jennie cried over my shoulder.

"Lisa is gonna be in great trouble with me and her grandpa. She knows the family despise liars and unfaithfulness. Suspensive of her position will do good to her"

After the call with Uncle and Aunty we went back to Jennie house.

"Is that why Lisa ask me that question yesterday" Jisoo muttered but we all heard her.

"what" Jennie spoke.

"It's nothing"

"Doesn't seem like it isn't. Just say it Jisoo" I spoke and Jisoo sighed.

"Lisa asked we days before what time Jennie work ended at" Jennie let out a gasp.

We look at her and questioned her what's wrong.

"It's nothing I'm just shock"

I nodded buy that didn't go through Jisoo.

"If anything is wrong please tell us. You deserve better than that cheater Lisa. To think you would know the person"

"I'm shock to know Lisa would do this"

"Maybe she's just drunk. We were at a Bar" Jennie's was trying to cover up for Lisa but we saw through it.

"That's shouldn't be an excuse to cheat" Jisoo was right. Lisa know perfectly what she was doing yet she still did it.

"If you didn't see, she had two chicks with her and everyone knows we're her only friends"

What on your right mind did you do this for Lisa.

Everyone's now hates you and not to mention, are disgusted by your actions.