Chapter 7

Jennie pov

The day before all of this happened, I saw Lisa reflection on the mirror.

I knew Lisa saw me with Kai. I didn't stop Kai and run after her but stay and finish up.

When I saw her face, I felt guilty.

After that event I told Kai to go home. He didn't listen at first but I threaten to kick him out. I don't know why I did that but I just needed to think over what happened.

Shouldn't I be happy? I'll finally be with Kai but why is there a pain in my chest when I saw her go.

It's impossible to still have feelings when I didn't feel it before or use to feel.

After that she didn't come back for the night.

I felt a pinch in my heart when I waited all night for her. Is this what she felt when she waits for me every single day?

I cried that night knowing I made the biggest mistake in my whole entire life. I called Jisoo that night asking where Lisa was but she didn't know.

When morning arrived she still didn't come back home. I called the guys yet again crying to them.

They came over and told them what happened except the Kai part. I didn't want to tell them since it wasn't important right now.

All of tried calling texting Lisa but she never answered. The guys reassure me that maybe she was at her parents house.

We called Lisa parents but they said she wasn't there either. For the whole entire evening we tried looking for Lisa and asking people but they didn't say anything.

After a while of looking be went to the bar to release our stress.

When we arrived there we saw the unthinkable.

I broke down crying when I saw Lisa with another girl. Not only kiss but hands down fucking right infront of everyone.

Lisa never once try fighting she just let Jisoo and others beat her up.

What hurt me the most was the look in her eyes when she saw us. The always she held the girl was the same way she held me.

When she left with the help of the girl never once did she look back at us.

The music started playing when they left. All of us stood the same place we were at trying to comprehend what we just witness.

After a moment we all went back to my place. The ride was quiet the whole way as the only sound was me crying the the guys trying to console me.

It hurt so much.

Is this what she felt when she saw me with Kai?

Why didn't I think about her feeling?

Why did I make everything always about me?

What am I supposed to do now with out Lisa in my life?

Do I love her or Kai.

I'm marrying Kai, why am I so press.

I should be happy and excited but there's this pain in my chest.

I saw a future with Lisa but when I'm with Kai all that matter was the present. I felt excitement something I never felt with Lisa.

All I felt was content with Lisa and happiness.

I tried calling and texting Lisa many for time before sleeping but I never got an answer back. Is she over me?

I cried once again that night.

Lisa, I'm sorry.

It was a mistake.

I love you, Lisa.

Please come back to me. I'll end things with Kai, I'll just be the two of us.

I'm sorry for taking your love for granted.