Chapter 10

Lisa pov

As the dinner progressed on I learned more things about Irene. Turns out the daughter of hers isn't actual her daughter but her late sister. Her sister died giving birth to the child and no one knows who the father is.

Her daughter name is Naeun and she's 2 years old. She's stay over at Yeri or Joy place when Irene isn't there. She calls everyone mommy which I find that very adorable.

Apparently the reason why she want to get marry is that she hopes she'll find love in me and that I captured her attention. She knows about the news about me and Jennie but she doesn't care as long as I'm with her in the end.

This girl is quite something, isn't she, but then again I do like girls who know what they want and how they are gonna achieve it. Irene career is at the very point of her life so now all she have to do is find love and everything for her is clear.

While I'm at the peak of my career too but I'm adding minor branch to mine for my future generations for more options to choose from.

So if I marry Irene, everything I want for our future generations would be in place and for our childrens.

Wait.

Fuck.

I'm already thinking about a future with Irene.

Why am I smiling. Why does my heart beat faster thinking about this. Why is my facing growing warm.

"Are you okay Lisa? You look alittle red" Irene place her hand over mine. I turn even more red and flustered.

I look over to Somi who's giving me the teasing smile.

"Lisa is just think about you, nothing to worry about" I was now on alerts as I quickly pull my hands away and put it on my face to hide my red face.

"Sh-she's lying" I stutter out still cover my face.

Irene didn't say anything. I look over at her and saw that she was also blushing and was playing with her fingers. I felt my heart flutter a little seeing this side of her.

"Hurry up and get married you two" Ryujin broke off my stare at her making me turn to her.

"Why don't you and Somi get married first then"

"Better not break you promise then. Babe give me the date and I'll plan it" Ryujin look serious. Somi over here look over Joy.

These two are to much.

I look over at Irene who I caught starting at me. She quickly move her attention on something else making me smile.

"I'll marry you Irene, but lets not have a ceremony, I don't like people watching me kiss the person I would want to spend my whole entire life with" I scrunch my nose and heard a giggle across from me.

"That's fine with me. I didn't want a ceremony either since I'm a very private person when it comes to personal stuff"

Irene here may be the CEO of her big companies but no one ever see who she looks likes nor do she talks to people she doesn't know. I'm the same with her for my praviate company but other than that people know me as a Manoban and Bruschweilder.

I'm sure that's gonna change when I go to my Mothers birthday.

I might of fucked up but then again, how did I when she's not my girlfriend.

Oh fuck.

I forgot to break up with her.

Might as well do it now.

"Lisa, why are you texting your cheating girlfriend" Of course nothing goes unnotice by the two lovers.

"Ex" After I texted the 5 words I closed my phone and look up at my new love interest.

"Why are you texting her Lisa"

"I'm just telling her that we're over. I forgot we haven't officially done it yet" I smiled at Irene.

"That better be the only reason" Irene gaved me a stern gaze.

"Promise, I'll even block and delete her number"

"Okay do it right now then" Is she jealous or what? I'm mentally smile at the thought.

I nodded and went over to her to show it to her. I unlock my phone which she also saw. I went over to my messages and saw that she replied. I didn't answer but instead, I did what I was told to do and block her ass. Plus deleting her number.

"Okay we should go back home now Lisa. We need to pick up Naeun"

Home? We?

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you this but you are officially free. You can go live with Irene now" I look over at Somi confused.

"What about my stuff?"

"I already sent it over to Irene's place, don't worry Irene knows her boundary" Somi winked at me.

"Fine but are you guys still coming to my mother birthday in two days from now? Even though my mom doesn't know I'm going I still need to go anyway"

"Yeah we promise remember. Beside you need to show off your new wife" Ryujin also winked at me as they left holding hands together.

I look over at Irene who was now standing up.

"Ready to go"

"Yeah" I walked over to Irene and link arms together. Since we're together now might as well get comfortable.

It might be crazy to be already get married to a complete stranger but something in me is tell me that it was fate plans.

I'm not opposing it but actually quite excited to start a new life with Irene. Crazy to think like this but as long as I find new happiness with these girls, it'll be all worth it in the end.