six

CHAPTER SIX

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

a soft knock on the door, a small creak followed by it, a short female entering the room, her eyes fixed ahead at the male that laid on the bed. the female looked down at her watch, sighing. "sir?" she whispered softly, only to hear the male emit a low groan, tossing and turning a tad bit in bed. "the dinner is ready. should i bring it to your room instead?" the female asked, watching the tall male sit up in bed. "miss eun.. you were saying..?" namjoon whispered as he sat up softly, rubbing his bare chest as he struggled to open his eyes.

miss eun would flush lightly at the sight, quickly looking down at her feet. "sir, the dinner is ready. should i bring it here?" she repeated herself, placing her hands neatly on the sides of her neatly ironed apron. "mhm, set it downstairs.. i'm coming" he whispered as he looked up at her, watching her nod and quickly exit the room. the male gently shook his head- miss eun could get flustered at literally anything.

he took a small bite of the food, humming lowly to himself, eyes still sticking together since he felt a tad bit sleepy. "can i have some coffee, please?" he whispered in a gentle tone, looking up at one of the butlers who quickly nodded, heading back to the kitchen. a small 'ting' sort of sound made way to his ears, causing him to reach of to the pockets in his sweatpants.

incoming video call from koo !
accept | decline

namjoon blinked softly, rubbing his eyes as he clicked the side labelled as 'accept', watching the screen flick over to the younger male's adorable face. he would smile at that, resting his phone against one of the glasses on the table as he ate. "joonie! guess wha- oh my god, put a shirt on-" jungkook mumbled as he stared at the screen, choking slightly.

namjoon would smile at that, looking over at his phone. "don't act as if you haven't seen me without a shirt, jeon" namjoon whispered, mouthing a small 'thank you' to the butler who just came and rested a cup of coffee in front of him with a smile. jungkook would playfully roll his eyes at namjoon's words, shaking his head. "okay, guess what-"

"what-" namjoon immediately cut in, watching the younger male pout and frown softly. namjoon's heart skipped a beat at that face, his teeth tugging lightly onto his bottom lip. he cleared his throat as he looked away, gulping lightly as he looked back at the young male. "yeah.. what were you saying?" he asked as he looked over at the male, finally taking a note of something.

"yo- why the fuc-" he paused as he squinted his eyes, leaning towards the screen to look better at the younger male. jungkook would laugh, taking his hood off completely. "jungkook, why is your hair red-" namjoon mumbled, taking his phone in his hand- well, jungkook did look cute in that hair.

"i wanted to try cherry red on me... my roommate suggested it would look good so i gave it a try eventually" he smiled, ruffling his own hair. "well, sleepyhead joonie-" jungkook smiled, looking over at the male who almost choked up on his food. "joonie was cute but sleepy head?" namjoon mumbled, cocking an eyebrow up. jungkook would grin, nodding his head. "yeah. sleepyhead, cause i sent you a picture of myself with this color and you probably were so sleepy that you didn't see it" he whispered, tossing and turning in bed.

"you did..?" was all the elder male whispered before putting the video call on hold, going back to their chat. he couldn't help but feel a small smile crawl onto his lips, dimples forming onto either sides of his cheeks. jungkook actually looked so adorable... and small, with his big, bambi eyes staring up at namjoon. "fucking cute"