thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

the once started staring competition ended up in the males having a small tickle fight, of course jungkook ending up being the one who lost, his head thrown back as he laughed for what seemed like eternity, namjoon's heart swelling up at the sight of seeing jungkook so happy.

the males were currently cuddling together, somehow falling asleep with jungkook latched onto namjoon, the younger's head resting comfortably against the elder male's chest, letting his face nuzzle into it once in a while, his legs draped around his waist. the elder was sound asleep there, his deep slumber getting interrupted by a set of soft knocks on the door, a low groan leaving his lips.

"coming..." namjoon managed to state in a gentle voice, slowly letting go of the younger male in a careful manner as to not wake him up, walking over to the door, opening it softly only to come face to face with a familiar face... yugyeom? namjoon gently stepped aside so the other could come in, who seemed too happy to be present there.

"i was expecting you two to have- never mind.." yugyeom quickly quieted himself up, resting his stuff atop the table by his bedside, glancing at namjoon, finally taking in note of his appearance- his disheveled clothes and messed up hair.

"were you two cuddling together-" yugyeom rambled out between his sets of coos while imagining either of the males cuddling, clapping lightly when namjoon confirmed it with a soft nod. namjoon would smile, glancing at jungkook with sleepy yet a gentle gaze, leaning down to kiss his forehead softly, getting up as he grabbed his phone, fixing his shirt and hair, putting his shoes back on.

"you're leaving...?" a sleepy jungkook stated, making grabby hands for the elder male, who just smiled, sitting beside him. "precious, you should sleep, hm? you had a long day to go through, after all. but yeah, don't hesitate to call me if anything, alright? give me your phone, I'll add my number" he whispered lightly, stiffing in a laugh when he saw jungkook aimlessly reaching his hands to find his phone but still couldn't find it.

"here.." yugyeom smiled as he handed namjoon the younger's phone, the elder quickly saving his number, keeping his phone beside jungkook. "bye, precious" he stated as he stood up , a pouty jungkook whining on the bed. namjoon would smile at that, gently holding one of his hands, caressing his knuckles.

"would you like to go out with me sometime? just a get to know each other date kinda thing.. would that be fine?" namjoon asked, only to see jungkook flush up softly, looking down at his hands gently, shrugging gently in a shy manner.

"i.. don't know.. I'd love to go out but.. wouldn't your work and stuff get affected?" jungkook asked out of obliviousness, obviously forgetting namjoon owned his company after all so he could fix his schedule accordingly. namjoon would gently shake his head, gathering and scooping the male up in his arms, kissing his forehead yet again.

"that wouldn't be a problem, precious, would it? we can go out on the weekend, if that's okay?" he asked, gently kissing his knuckles as he smiled softly, gently letting the pad of his thumb caress his hands gently. "think about it and tell me, take your time. i don't mind waiting." he stated with a gentle smile, giving the younger's hair a gentle ruffle before walking out, leaving a flustered jungkook on the bed, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"i'll go close the door..." yugyeom stated as he chuckled softly at the blushing male, following the tall male, only to have his wrist held, getting pulled out of the dorm room, wincing lightly. "that hurt-" yugyeom mumbled, rubbing his wrist softly, looking lightly up at namjoon since their height difference wasn't much. "why did you do that-?" he asked, only to have namjoon shushing him by vaguely moving his hands in the air.

"i wanted your number, that's why.." namjoon whispered softly, yugyeom's eyes widening, bringing his hand up to lightly push the elder away but namjoon just chuckled, holding his hands lightly. "don't take me wrong, i'm not that low of a person that i'd ask out two people at the same time.. i'm not interested in dating you or do anything of that sort if that's what you were thinking.." namjoon clarified himself before yugyeom pushed him away again, the younger only looking at him in more confusion.

"then why do you want to get my number-" yugyeom asked, watching namjoon whisper a few words over to him, his lips curving up into a smile. "fuck- that's so cute!" yugyeom chuckled, immediately taking namjoon's phone putting his number in, bidding their goodbyes. namjoon would mouth a soft 'thank you' as he walked out, almost getting lost, somehow making his way out.

"what took you so long?" jungkook asked while he was laying on the bed, hugging the pillow next to him since he still felt like he wanted to cuddle, yugyeom sitting beside him, taking his own phone out, playing some silly game that could entertain him for a little while, letting out hum.

"nothing, namjoon got lost on his way so he came roaming back while i was talking to someone outside so i helped him.." yugyeom mumbled, completely avoiding the questionable stare he was getting from jungkook who just shrugged, grabbing his phone opening namjoon's contact. jungkook was clingy, very to be honest, but hated other clingy people, jimin for example. he couldn't help but think in a rather dejected manner- what if namjoon too hated clingy people?

"you look tense, kook.." yugyeom softly whispered, letting one of his hands softly reach over to jungkook's brown locks, gently petting them. "what is it?" he stated again, only to see jungkook hesitantly glance up at him. jungkook gently sat up, shifting beside the other male, sighing to himself.

"nothing really.. just, don't want namjoon to push me away like every body else did.. i don't even know if he's that interested in me.. maybe just looking for a temporary date, after all..?" jungkook whispered, only to have yugyeom smile softly, pulling him into a soft hug. "rather than being so sad and dejected about imaginary situations, i want you to be happy for the time being it lasts.. and i'm very sure he'll at least be better than your past dates, kook.. cheer up" yugyeom whispered, looking down at a pouting jungkook who would just nod, snuggling out of his arms.

"i'm craving ice cream, do you want some, gyeom?" jungkook asked as he stood up gently from his bed, watching yugyeom nod softly at that with a smile. he would make his way over to the kitchen, beginning to scoop out some ice cream- meanwhile yugyeom was laying down, picking up his phone when he heard a notification.

namjoon:
hey, it's me.. namjoon

yugyeom:
you just went home a few minutes ago- already missing kook-?

namjoon:
you could say so.. my driver is still on his way so i'm waiting

namjoon:
but i wanted to ask something-

yugyeom:
ask right away, yugyeom at your service

namjoon:
what is kook's favorite place to go to-?

namjoon:
as in.. somewhere i can take him out for a date

yugyeom:
he didn't even say yes-

namjoon:
YET

namjoon:
he might, you know-

namjoon:
i hope he does :(

yugyeom;
super whipped guy, istg-

yugyeom:
yeah so..

yugyeom:
jungkook likes going to arcades, and then amusement parks and stuff

namjoon:
babie :(

namjoon:
alright then, i'll get something planned up for precious and me

namjoon:
thanks for the help, yugyeom

yugyeom:
how does jungkook end up with the hot guys every time-
[error! undelivered! tap to resend]