𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ; 𝘶.𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪

Ushijima Wakatoshi

'Ushijima Wakatoshi: For All-Star Men's Volleyball Japanese Team'

"What are you looking at, (Y/N)cchi?"

I jumped from surprise and glared at the suspect. I was peacefully looking through the weekly magazine that I heard my boyfriend was in when Kise showed up and ended my peace.

Glaring at him, I said, "Ryouta! What's the big deal?!"

He laughed, satisfied at his prank and continued on laughing for seconds. Irritated, I threw the cloth draped around me at him.

"(Y/N)cchi! It's almost time for the shoot, the photographer was calling you but you weren't in the room. And so I," he pointed at himself, "Kise Ryouta, your very and only best friend, decided to personally go to your dressing room."

He smirked and I just scowled at him. I closed the magazine and huffed my irritation.

I'm in the middle of a shoot and I was taking my precious time on a magazine that is a hindrance to my work. Well, Wakatoshi is the epitome of 'obstacle' and 'hindrance', gosh, I don't know why I'm dating that guy.

Standing up, still completely in the clouds, Kise flicked my forehead and snapped me out of it. I groaned in pain and looked at him, "That was meannnn!"

He stuck his tongue at me and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked to the photoshoot, "You're really in love, (Y/N)cchi."

"No I'm not! It's not like I always think about him or anything like that, h-he's just someone I'm interested in a-and it's just that we're dating" I rambled, feeling the heat on my cheeks.

"You're such a tsundere, (Y/N)cchi."

𝐃

I entered the clamorous gym, seeing the familiar bright overhead lights and the smell of salonpas filled the room. I sighed at the many fans and people, dragging my mask at my nose and adjusting my snapback on my head, trying to avoid people seeing my face.

Disguising was a draining thing to do, but I can't help but do it, cameras might turn to me or they might find out about me and that certain captain's relationship. Although I do look suspicious, and certainly I might attract pairs of eyes, but it's better to be sure than to be sorry.

I sat at a seat in the bleachers. Not in front but not in the back either, otherwise I wouldn't see him.

I giggled at the thought of him being surprised at my attendance. I didn't tell him I would be coming to their game with Aoba Johsai, he and I are too busy with our own things but we understand that.

Though he can be straightforward and I don't know what's going on with his mind.

Suddenly, the gym erupted with squeals and chants. The players were coming in and you could hear the divided chants of the crowd; from 'Go, Seijoh' to 'Shi-ratorizawa'.

I smiled at the familiar serious face. He walked with that intimidating aura he always had, dark olive eyes trained at the court.

The players were warming up and since he's such a powerful dork, when Shirabu had set to him, the ball flew to me, knocking my cap off.

But still, that hurt. So much.

The players from Shiratorizawa looked at me apologetically but stopped in realization when they saw me. Shirabu was about to call out to Ushijima but I put a silencing finger that made him nod.

I scoffed at the olive-brown head, he hasn't noticed me yet.

But people were kinda staring, now that my hat was off and the ball went to me.

I tried to play it cool and ignore the stares when a girl came up to me, placing her hands together and her eyes twinkling.

"U-Uhm, if you don't mind me asking," she tried to contain her excitement, "but are you (L/N) (Y/N)?"

I gulped and when I was about to disagree, another girl was beside me and squealed, "Can I take a picture with you?!"

I dropped a cold sweat and smiled a crooked one, even though they don't see it with my mask, and was about to decline when numerous murmurs and shouts rang my ear.

"It's (L/N) (Y/N)!"

"The model right?"

"What's she doing here?"

"A fan, perhaps?"

"Talk about surprising."

Countless of whispers and squeals erupted the room. The players might have heard and noticed it when they all looked at me, even my one powerful heck of a boyfriend.

His eyes widen in a slight margin and I nervously waved at him. I saw him sigh and shook his head, but I noticed that slight curve up his lips.

Tendou was talking to Ushijima about things that made him keep on glancing at me. Suddenly, Ushijima walked until I can see him more clearly from above the benches when he talked to me.

"Remove your mask. I'll talk to you later."

My eyes widen and I blushed at his actions. I slowly removed my mask and looked away from him. I could hear him walking away and the speakers blasted the announcement of starting the game.

𝐀

"That was surprising, (L/N)-san. You came to the game." Shirabu commented as he fixed his things.

I shrugged and smiled, "Had some time, figured I would come to your game."

Tendou looked at me, "Well, that certainly made a fuss for the game."

"Eh?! (L/N) (Y/N) is Ushijima-san's girlfriend?! Eh?!" a first year, Goshiki I heard, shouted as he looked at me and Ushijima.

Ushijima, who was organizing things in his bag, looked at Goshiki, "So? It's not something to fuss over."

"Huh? This is (L/N) (Y/N) we're talking about, the model who's almost in every teen fashion magazine!" Goshiki cried out.

They continued to banter about my whole relationship with Ushijima, well it was one-sided tho, Goshiki was the only one making a fuss about it, and he certainly is passionate.

Ushijima zipped his bag, wore its strap, and looked at Shirabu.

"Tell the coach I'll be there in a few minutes." he said and grabbed my hand afterwards, dragging me out of the place.

I wondered why he just had to drag me out when he placed his hands around my waist and kissed me. Blushing, I pulled away and looked at him, baffled.

"W-What was that for?" I asked, breathless by his sudden act.

He looked at me, indifferent, and said, "Why didn't you tell me that you're going to be seeing the game?"

"W-Well! We both are busy with our own stuff and I just had a slot in my schedule a-and I figured I go and watch your game. I-It's not like I wanted to s-see you o-or anything!" I said stuttering while looking away, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Heh."

He kissed my forehead and everything went slow and I closed my eyes, savoring his touch.

Ushijima Wakatoshi is a straightforward volleyball dork but I love him.

-

'Surprise!: Ushijima Wakatoshi and (L/N) (Y/N), Together!'