𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐩 ; 𝘢.𝘬𝘦𝘪𝘫𝘪

Kinda wrote this fast but, enjoy!

Akaashi Keiji

She wasn't one to give up, she thought as she looked down on the whole city.

A whole load of heaviness in her chest, swollen eyes, and dried tears; that's what (Y/N) looked like. Memories of what happened earlier today came back to her already clouded mind.

The sound of rain mixed with the smell of expensive scents greeted her as she entered the mansion she lived in. Her mother was there in the living room, forehead creased in anger, a forced smile on her face, and a furious formal sounding tone in her voice as she talked to someone on the phone.

Seeing her daughter walk in and eyes not greeting hers, her mother ended the call. She breathed in slowly and walked to her daughter in slow strides, eyes not readable.

As she stops in front of (Y/N), her daughter slowly lifted her face but was greeted with a booming slap with thunder accompanying it.

(Y/N) stopped like that for a while before meeting her mother's furious and disappointed gaze.

"I heard you're failing all your classes. Is it because of that volleyball team you're handling? (L/N) (Y/N) tell me!"

Her mother's voice boomed the spacious living room. Mrs. (L/N) squinted her eyes at her daughter, "I have raised you to be an excelled student! A proper heiress for our company! Yet one slip up and it's because of a club just filled with boys slapping volleyball made you like this! What are you doing?!" she scolded, "We have talked about this! You haven't had an accident like this. Consider this as a warning (Y/N); quit that wimpy club and focus on your studies, you're grounded until you finish high school. Be like your brother!"

Her mother glared at her one last time before walking out of the living room, leaving her daughter still unmoving from her spot. (Y/N) slowly looked down and saw her blurry eyes, droplets of her tears on the marbled floor.

Later that night, she figured that he was done with practice, so she called her boyfriend as she walked outside with her destination set.

"Hello?"

"Hey Keiji." she greeted with a forced voice.

Akaashi was silent in the other line, knowing that his girlfriend isn't acting like her usual self.

"...you okay, hun?"

(Y/N) stopped in her tracks. Was she okay? She knew she wasn't, but the question caught her off guard and vulnerable. With Akaashi, he knew everything there is to know about her; from her fears to her happiness, he knew all of them.

But this was the first time she had been silent for a long time.

"I'm sorry, I just... can't take it anymore." she said while her tears flowed, "Don't come looking for me, Keiji. I love you, good bye."

With a press, she ended the call and ran to her destination.

So here she was; shoes already off, hair tie off, and cardigan off. She stood outside of the metal handrail, looking down at the city on the 450-meter building.

All her life, she had lived to be the perfect doll for her family. The epitome of elegance and excellence. Every day she had to live like she wasn't her own person, she had to be the perfect (L/N) (Y/N) of the (L/N) enterprise, an outstanding lady of her own.

All her life she had never been fully happy, except when Akaashi was there.

Biting her lower lip, she thought silently.

"Good bye, Keiji."

"(Y/N)!!"