𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 ; 𝘬.𝘵𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶

The Haikyuu manga ended already and although it's late, Furudate-sensei had made one of the greatest sports manga, ever. For those non-manga readers, Haikyuu has a lot to offer. Thank you Furudate-sensei! 

Oh and, a little fluff oneshot for y'all Kuroo stans :3

Kuroo Tetsurou

Kuroo sighs as he opened the door to his wonderful home. The man had a long day from work, and with the upcoming league, he had to work nonstop.

And so Kuroo Tetsurou went in to his humble home and threw his body to the big comfy couch after removing his shoes. Sighing again as he pulled his tie, he began to doze off, having the warm familiar couch engulf his tired body when smooth and slightly chapped lips kissed his forehead, making him open his eyes as he was greeted with the familiar face of his beloved.

"Don't sleep on the couch, you big dork."

Kuroo smiled at the woman as she scolded him with a teasing tone. Kuroo rolled his eyes and looked at (Y/N) with a smirk on his face.

"Nah, it's too comfy, besides, I can't even sleep here. You always wake me up and it leads to two things— it's either we eat, or we fuc-"

"I need you to stop right there, Kuroo Tetsurou." (Y/N) said with cheeks flushed, cutting Kuroo off of what he was supposed to say.

Kuroo chuckled and suddenly got an idea. He spread his arms as the woman looked at him curiously with a 'what-am-I-supposed-to-do' look. The past volleyball player sighed and flailed his arms, urging her to cuddle him.

(Y/N) with an exasperated look, sighed and sat in between Kuroo's legs as the man wrapped his arms around her, placing his head on the crook of her neck. They lied down as their breaths matched the other.

The woman felt kisses on her neck and cheek. She looked behind her to see Kuroo with a contented face; eyes closed and a smile on his face.

"You know, (Y/N)." Kuroo began as she hummed in reply, "Let's always have these moments after work."

(Y/N) smiled as she tangled her legs with her lover, "Oh? Turning soft already?"

"I'm always soft, now that we have a little guy in your belly." Kuroo muttered as he touched (Y/N)'s belly, feeling the baby in it.

The woman kissed his forehead, "I guess so, and you've gotta lessen your sexual drive Tetsu. I'm a pregnant woman, I'm tired easily."

"Oh shut up, we can still do it while your pregnant, and I know you love it." Kuroo smirked as she rolled her eyes chuckling after. Kuroo knew what she was saying and knew that he had to lessen it when the bump is already visible. He was really happy with his life; married, a stable job, meet ups with his friends, and soon, a child.

(Y/N) sighed as she intertwined her hands with her husband, "Though I could agree that we should cuddle right after a long day of work. It makes me think we're back in uni." she giggled.

"Yeah and how traditional and reserved you were," Kuroo said as he rests his head on his hand, "'I will never have sex before marriage!'" he mocked making (Y/N) hit her.

"Shut up! You know how traditional my parents were! Suck it up and forget it cause we're married. And besides, it's embarrassing." she growled as Kuroo laughed.

He made her face him and kissed her, smiling with his tiredness gone because of the woman he loves.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Tetsu."