𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 ; 𝘰.𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘶

Oikawa Tooru

The sound of the roaring thunder and the cold heavy drops of rain that was blocked out by a simple translucent window made everything melancholic. For (Y/N), the rain was her favorite weather; how everything was completely silenced and was replaced by the pouring droplets of rain, how the sky looks so sad and looked like it was grieving over something, and how it always managed to calm her and manage her mood. 

Today though, everything was so heavy and bitter as she only stared off to space, deep in her thoughts. The young woman wore a blank emotionless face, not making any move to either stand or lie down- no, she just sat there with legs together and hands on her knees. 

It was a complete shock; what she heard earlier was something she understand but couldn't accept. It was something of your typical real life problem, although when you experience it you can't help but sigh over it, not completely accepting nor rejecting it.

"Honey, we're going to have to move back to (Hometown) this year. Considering our financial status and progress, I'm afraid that we have to leave Japan. I wouldn't want to leave either; you're used to life here and all that, but we can't do something that we aren't able to change, dear."

After she heard that, (Y/N)'s face almost fell but she wore her usual face, not answering her mother. It was a shock, really. What she hates the most is leaving the town, though she might not be born and raised here, it was the place where she felt most home. The people, the places- she would leave everything behind.

A bit dramatic on her part, but when she moved there in that town, it was time when she was so down, constantly thinking of her existence. (Y/N) didn't think much about the new place she was about to live in, but when she met the one and only setter of Aoba Johsai, everything lightened up.

Sure, they constantly fight and bicker here and there (Iwaizumi was having none of their shit), but in most times, they share each other's thoughts and intimate moments together. 

Oikawa Tooru can be the shittiest person one will ever meet, but he has his good points that he can only show to the people he loves.

(Y/N) sometimes thought that he can be possibly gay for Iwaizumi and when talked about it to Oikawa, he was like 'Yeah, but then you came in' which Iwaizumi looked at him with a glare that made Oikawa cower in fear.

Those were the great ol' days, she thought as she smiled unconsciously. But the sound of her mother's voice talking about her moving flashed right back to her head, turning her smile to a deep frown. 

Monday will be a hard day.

(Y/N)'s legs moved their way to the school's gym, almost as quietly and slow as possible. The girl was planning to tell Oikawa and the others at the volleyball team about her leaving and her departure to (Hometown). She was nervous, it was obvious as she fidgeted with her fingers.

Standing before the gym, she hesitated. The lonely and guilty feeling crept up to her, was it better to just leave it behind and they'll figure out themselves? She shook her head, it would be more difficult. 

The players who were already there greeted her; Kindaichi bowing, Kunimi politely saying 'Hi', and the others just greeted her with smiles and nods. She smiled, though her eyes were not doing the same thing as she tiredly waved as she got ready for her manager duties.

Currently checking the score book, loud yelling and laughs neared the Aoba Johsai volleyball team as Oikawa was being chased by Iwaizumi with Matsukawa and Hanamaki following behind. Seeing (Y/N), the newcomers smiled at her and greeted her as Oikawa practically pounced at her.