𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 ; 𝘮.𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶

This is like the first time I'm writing a oneshot in this kind of POV ;-; 
anyways, enjoy some sangwoo- I mean Atsumu goodness!

Miya Atsumu

"Ne, (Y/N), do you have any guys that you like" asked your best friend. Yawning loudly, you thought of any guy that would pass my extraordinary standards.

Note the sarcasm there, you just don't think that you have the time to look at guys, let alone think about them. 'It's a pain and a waste of time' as you said.

"Nah, don't think I have." you told her as she sips the straw of her coke, "You know that I don't have time for that, don't ya? Besides, there aint anyone who'd interest me in some type of way."

Shizune sighed and rolled her eyes, playing with the straw in her fingers, "You just don't care, (Y/N). You're stuck on studying and anime, you've been in your own little world without any social activity. Seriously, live a little."

"Yeah if only scholarships were easy to maintain." you smiled at her sarcastically as she just sighed for the second time.

The door from the fast food we were currently in opened and bursted with noise as members of our Volleyball team went in and lined up to order. You stared at the newcomers and spotted a certain blond. He looked like he was glaring at his twin for some lame reason and they both had different colored hairs. It was probably so that people can differentiate them or something but that's none of my business. The Men's Volleyball team is kinda like the pride of the school and with the renown blondie that you saw, he was the big deal, well with his brother and the other teammates but mostly him because he was invited in the National Youth Camp.

"Oi, (Y/N)! You've been staring at the volleyball team for a long time now." Shizune said, snapping you back from your thoughts, "I don't blame you though. Some of them are hot." she grinned.

You chuckled as you shook your head at her unbelievable remarks, "Nah, I was just looking at that famous setter, our classmates keep saying that he's so great and what not and with him right there, it was hard not to stare." you truthfully answered as you looked back at Shizune who was now looking at the team.

"Oh you mean Atsumu, Osamu said that he's a pain though, but you can't ignore the looks and the talent the both of them has." Shizune said, silently fangirling.

You looked back at the twins, mostly the blond. Osamu Miya was your classmate and his twin was in another class, Shizune's explanation to the other twin is legit because she sits right next to Osamu himself so you couldn't say anything to counter what she said or any in that matter.

As you stare at the other twin you unconsciously checked him out; undercut, tall, muscular, and absolutely amusing. It was obvious that Osamu was riling him up and that Atsumu was getting irritated and irritated by every sentence his twin says.

You smirked at the sight when Osamu spot us and waves, walking to our table as he holds his tray, escaping his brother's antics and sits right in front of the Shizune's seat.

"Yo, (L/N), Ibaki. I'll sit here if you don't mind." Osamu said, putting down his gym bag to the floor as Shizune shook her head.

"Not at all." Shizune said.

"Samu! Don't you dare leave when I'm still talking to you!-"

"Oh wow a noisy bystander, please go out so we won't see your fake blond ass." Osamu says as he bites into his burger as his brother fueled with fury, sitting next to his twin.

"You get out you pig."

"Nyenye." Osamu stuck his tongue out at Atsumu.

Shaking your head as you refrained yourself to laugh, it was a typical sibling banter though it was hilarious not to laugh. You quietly sipped at my drink as you watched the two of them fight and bicker.

Shizune having enough of it, cleared her throat loudly that finally grabbed the attention of the two noisy Miyas and understood the situation and atmosphere.

Atsumu blinked, "Oh."

Shizune smiled and let out her hand, "Ibaki Shizune, nice to meet you."

"Miya Atsumu, the better twin." Atsumu says with a grin while shaking Shizune's hand. You glanced at his twin to see some kind of reaction but Osamu just minded his own business even with the words of his brother, munching on his Big Mac.

You smirked inwardly eating your fries in peace when Atsumu suddenly talked to your direction.

"You're (L/N) (Y/N), right?" Atsumu says as you looked up at him.

"How'd you know?" you asked him. His eyes looked away and you were raising your brow at him, I mean how did he know? You weren't popular and you didn't have any friends in Class C so, how did he know?

Osamu snickered, "Well you see-"

"Shut your trap 'Samu, you don't say anything you hear?" Atsumu says as he clamped his hand to his brother's mouth, not letting him finish whatever he was gonna say.

Whatever Osamu was gonna say might be some top secret or rather, an embarrassing secret. It would be amusing, I mean, this is the proud setter of Inarizaki HIgh.

You chuckled, "What is it? Is it that embarrassing on how you knew my name? Or could it be... that you like me?" you said teasingly looking at the blond in front of me.

Atsumu blushed and looked away leaving you surprised. 

Wait, what? You were right? You were just joking though?

"Hit the nail on the head." Osamu said, munching without a care, putting his sights on the food in front of him.

You brought the straw on your lips, sipping the drink quietly. It was a shock really, it was a confession in the wrong place and the wrong time, add the atmosphere, it was definitely not the time for these kinds of things. Though he didn't say anything to confirm the matter, he was still blushing and the same goes for you, this was a first. And it's from a popular guy.

Coughing, you picked up your bag and turned to look at Shizune who was at a pleasant surprise at what she heard earlier. "I'm going now, see ya, Shizu." you said looking at her and only to her. Your body turned to where the twins are but you dropped your head and bowed then scurried off to the exit.

You were walking to the direction of your neighborhood when a hand grabbed you making you squeal in surprise and twisting the person's arm. When you saw that it was the Atsumu, your eyes widen in surprise and let him go. You were still taken aback by earlier and you honestly believed that they were joking but still it was the first confession you received ever, so whether it was a fake or not, this is still something to be shocked about.

"That hurts, (Y/N)-chan. What a move" he says dusting himself and stretching the arm you twisted.

You looked down on your feet, "I-I'm sorry about that, it was self-defense. If you rushed to me just because of earlier, it's okay. I knew Osamu-san was joking-"

"It wasn't"

You looked up at him in surprise. Slowly processing what he said made your cheeks warmer. This guy, Miya Atsumu, a famous and talented setter who had the looks to top it off just said that it wasn't a joke. 

It's not a joke.

You stared at the guy who was smiling at you while rubbing the back of his neck. His gaze felt so earnest and serious that it just made your face look like a tomato.  

"I like you, (L/N) (Y/N). I'll wait for your answer even though it irritates me but, I am serious about you." he said, "So, please think about it and for now, I would make do by escorting you home."