Ch. 1 - Moving

- Camilla's pov - 

"Camilla! Hurry up," my sister, Andrea yells to me from downstairs.

"Alright, alright! Give me a minute," I yell back from my room. 

We lived in New York City. We were meeting my bestfriend, Hayley Franta, in California, where Andrea, her bestfriend, Jenn McAllister (also known as JennxPenn), Hayley and I were moving. We were basically moving closer to all the other youtubers, including Hayley's older brother, Connor and Andrea's boyfriend, Kian and my boyfriend, Jack (also known as thatsojack). Kian, Connor, and Jack were going to meet us at the airport. I feel a little bad for Hayley. She has to fly by herself, she lives in Minnesota. Jenn was living with Andrea and I right now. I look around my empty room, then pick up my purse and grab my suitcase's handle.

"Five minutes until we leave slow poke," Jenn calls up the stairs.

"Jenn! I'm coming down," I walk out of my old room, shutting off the light, "I'm definately going to miss this place," I whisper.

"What's that?" Andrea startles me when she walked out of her room, carrying a box.

"Oh, nothing," I reply as I carefully walk down the stairs. 

"Okkk...." Andrea follows me down.

I look around the downstairs and see boxes everywhere. It's so empty now. We have no furniture anymore. Our beds, couch, tv and everything else was already in a moving van on its way to California. We had to pack these last boxes into the last moving van before heading to the airport. 

"Can you put your suitcase in the car and then help put boxes in the van?" Jenn asks me.

"Sure," I walk out the door and down to the rental car. Our cars were also in a moving van...well Jenn and Andrea's cars....I need a car. I walk back inside and almost trip on my kitten, Jack, named after Jack, of course. He was so little and fluffy. 

"Come here Jack," I pick him up and set him on his little bed inside his cage. I lock him in and bring him to the car and put him in the backseat. 

"Camilla, why did you put Jack in there already? We aren't leaving yet," Andrea walks out, holding two boxes, bringing them to the moving van.

"Jack needs to rest, anyways," I sigh and walk inside.