Ch 2 - Airport

- Camilla's pov - 

"Let's go," Andrea says as she puts away the last box. 

"Alrighty," I walk to the car and get into the back seat. I take J, sometimes I call Jack 'J' so that I don't get my two cuties mixed up, out of his cage and I put him onto my lap. He meows at me and I give him is little heart pillow. I put him and the pillow on the seat necxt to me so I can buckle my seatbelt and then I return them to my lap. J paws at the pillow. 

"You're so cute," I snap a picture of him and post it to instagram with the caption 'One of my babies.'  As always, my picture gets thousands of likes and my instagram gets flooded with comments like:

"Awww little Jack!"

"Awwwwwwwww"

"We all know who the other baby is" 

I smile at all the comments. If I was able to, I would reply to them, but there's too many to reply to.

Jenn gets into the passenger seat and holds up her phone, saying "Selfie!!!!" She takes one with Andrea and I in it and will obviously post it somewhere, whether Twitter or Instagram.

"Hey, girls, lets make a vlog!" Andrea smiles. We all shared a vlog account because all three of us go places together almost all the time. Jenn gets out our vlogging camera and sets it on the dashboard in a way so that it captures all three of us. (I'm sitting in the middle seat in the back).

"Hey Everybody! It's Andrea here with Jenn, aka jennxpenn and my sister, Camilla, in the collab group F5!" Jenn and I wave at the camera when we were mentioned.

"Today is a special day because we are moving to California!" Andrea smiles. Jenn claps.

"Say hello to little Jack!" I hold up my kitten. Jenn turns around and kisses J on the forehead. She turns back around.

"We are headed to the airport," Jenn says, "Uh oh. It looks like it is going to rain." 

We were driving towards gray clouds. 

"Oh well!" I say.

"Cami! If it rains, our flight could get canceled," Andrea laughs, stopping at a red light.

"So," I say.

"We would have to stay until it stops," Jenn adds.

"So," I repeat myself.

"You and you're mind. What am I gonna do with you," Andrea drives when the light turns green.

"When does our flight leave again?" Jenn asks Andrea.

"I don't know. Camilla, you have the tickets right?" Andrea looks at me through the rearveiw mirror.

"Yea. I'll check," I say. I look through my purse for them. I take them out and see the time.

"It leaves at 1:30 PM," I say.

"Ok, we have about and hour until then. We can just hang at the airport," Andrea replies.

I get a text. It's from Hayley.

(C-me, H-Hayley)

H - Hey!

C - Hey! You at the airport yet?

H - yea...we are about to take off. I'm nervous. There is a grandma next to me and she was telling me about some weird stuff. wby

C - Andreas driving us to it. omg wow that seems interesting

H - yea hahaha gtg we have to turn off electronics. i will call you when we land or something

C - ok bye!

H - Bye!

I look up from my phone to see we were at the airport. We get out and Jenn tells he camera that we will talk later and that we were getting out the car.

"What do I do with the rental car??" Andrea asks as she opens the trunk to get out our suitcases. 

"I don't know, maybe tell a manager or something that we rented a car from this airport," Jenn takes her suitcase out.

I put little Jack inside his cage with his pillow and blanket. I pick up my purse and get out the car to see my suitcase out of the trunk and the trunk closed. Andrea picks up the paperwork to return the rental car. I take my suitcase and we all walk to the entrance to the airport. 

We go inside and find the Delta Airline check-in. A lady greets us and helps us check-in and takes care of the rental car situation. 

"Do you have any pets flying with us today?" The lady asks.

"Yes, my sister's kitten," Andrea takes Jack's cage out of my hands to show the lady.

"Ok. Let me put a tag on it to show the flight attendants that he is checked in, too," She puts a tag thing on the handle of his cage. 

 We walk to the area where there is food, right before the security area. 

"Want anything to eat? It's on me," Jenn asks.

"I'm good, maybe some candy though for the plane ride?" I ask.

"Sure! Let's go into one of the shops to look," She leads the way to a souvenir shop.

"I just want water," Andrea follows us. I get a bag of mini Reece's and Andrea picks up a water bottle. Jenn pays and I put my candy into my purse. 

"We have thirty minutes. Want to go through security now?" Andrea asks. Jenn and I both agree and we make our way to security.