Ch. 8 - DigiFest!

- Camilla's pov -

It was already 4 and we decided to take a break of moving furniture and unpacking and Kian drives us to the O2L house. They had their tour bus all ready and Connor asks Hayley, Jenn, Andrea and I to ride with them.

We arrive to the building and fans were already lined up, waiting to go in.

"I'm going to go meet some fans," I smile and walk towards them.

"Oh my gosh! Camilla Russet!" A random fan screams my name. A bunch of people come up to me, talking to me. I talk as much as I can until my phone starts to ring. I look at the caller id. It was Jack. I step away from the fans to talk, but of course, some follow.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hey it's Jack," I hear him say.

"Hey. What's up," I ask.

"Meet me at the Panera's where we ate when we first met," he hangs up the phone. That was weird. I walk back towards Andrea. I tell them I'm going to Panera's and I will be back before five.

I take a taxi and ask them to take me to the nearest Panera's. When I get there I thank him and pay. I get out and walk in the building. Why is no one here...except the workers. It's usually busy at Panera's! I walk in some more and Jack walks up to me, holding a bouquet of Tiger Lilys, my favorite type of flower. I say thank you and kiss his cheek. He takes my hand and takes me to the same table that we had sat at when we first met. There was a candle lit and he had already ordered our food. Of course, he ordered my favorite, the macaroni and cheese.

"Oh my god Jack. This is perfect," I give him a big hug before sitting down.

After eating and talking, Jack asks one of the employees to take a picture of us. Before the lady snaps the picture, our lips connect and once again I feel sparks shoot through my body. She then takes the photo like that. She hands Jack back his phone and I ask him to send the photo to me.

"Let's go to DigiFest. We have 10 minutes," I say and give him another hug. We hold hands and walk out of Panera's, thanking the employees. I see a girl walking away. Hayley? It looks like her from the back. I'm not sure. It could be some random person. We continue to walk and I stop and lift the bouquet and take a picture of me holding them with the DigiFest, fans and palm trees in the background.

"Bye Jack, I will see you after," I say. He gives me a quick kiss and I make my way to my booth. Hayley was in the collab with me and she was already there and she looked a little upset. I walk over to her.

"Hey. What's wrong?" I ask her before fans were allowed in.

"Nothing. I'm just tired," she lies.

"Oh," whatever is wrong, I'm sure I will figure out later tonight.

Fans start walking everywhere. Some come up to us and ask questions, take selfies and get autographs. I honestly love meeting them.