Summer POV

God I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her so much. What's so great about Mare anyway? I am much better than she is! 

And those tacky purple ends compared to my flowing locks of fire, like come on, it's obvious who the better one is. 

How come she gets all the guys, too? Kilorn liked her, Maven liked her, Tyton likes her, Cal loves her, and who knows how many others? I'm just as amazing! Part one of my plan to show Cal that and have him break up with Mare is complete. I figured out just how far they've gone with each other, which hurt me a little to find out. 

I need an evil sidekick.

Someone who wants them to be broken up just as much as I do. And I know just who to call.

I dialed their number on my phone, and said,

"Do you want Mare and Cal together or single?"

Their response was immediate.

"Single."

I smiled. "Come to room E7. We need to talk." Then I hung up the phone.

My grin grew wider. This will be so easy.

I sat on the couch, draped in such a way that I looked relaxed, to give him the ease of being relaxed too. Let's just hope they don't like Mare so much they aren't willing to break her heart even more than it is. Let's hope Mare confided in him too. If we can figure out both of their insecurities, and exploit them, we can break them up and they will come to use for support and they will be ours. What a foolproof plan.

A doorbell ring sounded around my room. I grinned, and waltzed up to the door.

I open it to a confused face surrounded by blinding white hair.

"Why, hello Tyton. Come one in."

I locked the door behind us and prepared to make him give the oath of secrecy.

"Now. Whatever is said in this room stays in this room. Never will you ever say anything to anyone about any of this. Not even those stupid little electricons of yours. Smella and Vape, right?"

"Ella and Rafe." He corrects me, completely void of emotion. 

I smile at him, "Right. My bad. Do you swear not to tell anyone? Not even hint at it?"

He nods, but it's uncertain. I will take away that uncertainty with my amazing plan.

Here goes. "Here's what we'll do."

Sorry for the short chapter but I'm leaving you with suspense. Mwahahahaha! 

Bye! 😘