𝟬𝟯🧩

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗹𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 || 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟
𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲...

I moaned loud riding his shit till I got my last nut in. I slowed down and breathed heavily then got off, "Why you gettin off like you don't want another round?" I kissed his lips, "I gotta go." he checked the time and nodded buckling his pants.

When we got to my folks house I grabbed my bag and when up to the porch. I gagged at the fact that the house was still ghetto like how it was when I left. I shifted my gaze to the bags and suitcase to my right, "The hell...oh hell naw- MOMMA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR."

She swung the door open and pointed a finger in my face, "I told yo little fast ass to stay the fuck away from this house the next time you get yo ass into some trouble." She said through her teeth. I rolled my eyes and pushed past her, "Man stop tweakin, you know you cant kick me out." I said mugging at the alcohol on the table, "Youve been drinking...what a surprise, and whos this?"

I pointed to the man on the couch. I knew exactly who it was—my moms boyfriend. I didn't know why that ugly bastard was still here, "Robert get yo stupid ass o-." I jolted from the sudden pain on something hitting me in the back. "Get. Out." My mom said with a belt in her hand, "Bi-.." "Now Felicia, why don't you calm down and just let her stay for the night..." Robert reasoned grinning at me and I mugged.

"No! This piece of...SHIT cause nothing but trouble under my damn roof." She pulled out a piece of paper, "I disowned yo ass, so ion wanna see you here after tonight." I stared at the paper with my mouth open as she marched away. My eyes watered and I ran upstairs slamming the door.

I started to cry in my hands. I really don't cause any harm. I just needed to sell product to take care of myself and my little sister since she doesn't do that, and other things to make money. But since the day she was takin away by a social worker because this wasn't a suitable environment for her, I lost myself.

I let out a sigh of relief when my money was still in the place I hid it while I was gone. I grabbed it placing it in my bag and laid on the bed. I don't know when I fell asleep but I was woken up by Robert rubbing my ass.

"What the fuck-." I grabbed his arm and shoved it away but she brang it back pinning me to the bed, "Just relax-." He pulled down my shorts and I let out a scream. I took a knife from under my mattress since I had knives hidden everywhere and sliced his leg.

"Ahhh! Shit!" He yelled, my mom barged in, "SCARLET WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" 
"He-.." "She tryna make me fuck her!" He lied, I punched him in the nose and pulled my pants back up, "YOU LIEING BASTARD!" My mom grabbed and threw me out the room, "I want you out my house NOW!"

I pushed her out the way and went into the room slamming the door. I sat on the bed and called Ghost to come pick me up. As soon as he said he was outside I grabbed my stuff and ran out the room. As I hit the last step a bundle of money fell out and went to grab it. My mom stepped in front of me and placed her foot on it.

"That drug money ain leaving this house." She mumbled with a beer bottle in her hand. "No move!" I said sobbing. She let out a loud grunt and smashed the beer bottle on my head making me pass out.

I woke up to her choking me out with tears in her eyes, "Let go!" I kicked her off me and grabbed all my stuff collapsing in Ghosts car.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹..
I woke up again in the ER and I was told that I was lucky to be alive. After I told them what happened, my mom was now going to be arrested.

I got to leave a few days later with Ghost. I started to stay with him for a while and he was the same hood nigga that had a soft spot for me. I was only 17 but he was 23 so he could help me financially and mentally. I thought I was blessed to have him with me through all this but all that chanced in one night.

𝗴𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯..
I stared at the pregnancy test sitting in my hand and let a tear roll down. He said he wanted to keep it so I thought it was gonna be fine. Months later, Ghost started to change he mugged at me as I rubbed my stomach. "Ion want no damn baby." He mumbled making me surprised, "Huh-.." "You heard me..kill that shit."

"What bae we cant have an abortion now! Im too far i'm my pregnancy." My eyes started to water, "Then get the hell out." I was so shocked that I couldn't speak, "Wha-...I..Ghost-..." "YOU HEARD ME! Kill that shit or get the fuck out!" He pulled out his nine and pressed it on my temple, "Pack yo shit."

I knew what he was capable of so I started to cry and grab my stuff. He lowered his gun and I shoved him till he hit the bed, "I fucking hate you!" I stared at him to show him my pain and he looked away, "I have no where to go.." "Ion care." He mumbled.

-
𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁e 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗽𝘂𝘁
𝗜𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿😌

-
𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿?