𝟭𝟳🧩

𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 || 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟
𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆...

シ𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 || 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆

Since Scarlet and J left, it left a new slot open for anyone to come into the group home. Ive seen Michelle doing alot of paperwork lately more than usual, considering shes a teacher at an elementary. She's a really nice woman but also hella quiet.

"They are actually coming today so I wouldn't mind if y'all would clean up or sumn." She said. I alr knew those niggas wouldnt help with shit when it comes to things like that. Kyrstal help a little too but I do most of it. I cant stand a dirty ass environment. She had just left anyways for work and it was just me and Michelle in the house.

Michelle would be gone soon to also go to work as soon as the person came. But me, im skipping school today, Ive been going all week and I need some more money. Imma take a long ass shift and prolly be back by the next morning. So since I had nothing to do, I decided to clean to distract me from getting depressed again

I left my room and went back in looking at how clean it was. Then walked in the living room, kitchen and the empty room looking in there. "Im that bitch." I said giggling to myself. Before I could sit down the door came open and I looked hoping it was Dior or one of em but an older man walked in.

"Nice to see you Duval, I will show you where your gonna be staying real quick fo' Im late fo' work." She said in her soft and soulful southern tone. I liked when Michelle talked, it reminded me of my momma's voice. He took off his NY Giants hat revealing his short grey curly hair and receding hairline. He smiled as she lead him to his room and then nodded at me as he past. I just stale faced him and watched them leave.

Not even 5 minutes later Michelle quickly walked out trying not to fall with her heels on. "Shit imma be late as hell...dirty ass man, tryna hit on me. Needa take a damn shower." She mumbled while leaving. I sat on the couch watching Funny Mike on the Tv. "I wanna live at his crib, shit look fun as hell." Duval came out with a dirty ass wife beater on with beer in his hand and a cigarette in the other.

I quickly got up and into my room as he went into the kitchen. I layed on my bed staring at the picture of my mom, but I could barely focus with Duval making all that damn noise. I got up angrily and decided to just start getting ready for work.

"Aye girl!" Duval yelled making me flinch and roll my eyes. "fuck do he think he is?" I ignored him and put my towel on rushing into the bathroom. He called me again only for me to ignore him. I finished my shower and bumped into him in front of the door.

"What the hell-", "Aye uhh, how you get this dish washer to work?" He asked in a heavy NewYork accent. "You cant wait? Shit." I got dressed long as hell on purpose and finally went into the kitchen. "Is not that hard." I mumbled. "Nah look, the shit wont open." He demonstrated him pulling it the wrong way.