𝟮𝟬🧩

𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 || 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟
𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆...

"WAKE yo dumb ass up.." I flinched so hard when I heard that looking around until I faced Dior smirking, "How you sl-" I covered his mouth with my hand and laid back on his chest, "Im not ready to get up.." I mumbled shoving my thumb back in my mouth. "You nasty as hell.." He said swatting my hand then started to get up, "Stoppp, you smell good. I just wanna sleep." "Nah get up.." He said patting my butt, "Preciate it though...but we got school."

My eyes got wide, "Ah shit, I forgot about that. My grades are probably low as hell..ain' no way i'm finna graduate Dior." I said shaking my head. "Nah if I can do it in this whole year, yo ass can definitely do it in...a week and a half-" "A week and a half?!" I said cutting him off, "No no, thats not enough time.." I started to get frustrated because I don't want to have to redo the year all because of one thing. I've already failed enough and I used to always take school serious..now look what I got myself into.

"Aye aye, it's Ight I believe in you.." He said with a toothbrush in his mouth kissing my forehead, "You cry too damn much...pussy." I rolled my eyes wiping the toothpaste off my head, "I ain no pussy. Half the time im just mad, im not sad...but it just happens." "Yeah Ight.." He handed me an extra tooth brush and we stood in the mirror brushing our teeth. But we could barely do that because we mostly made faces at each other in the mirror, both still looking tired but the whole time laughing.

The more he smiled and laughed, the more I liked him. I was glad to see the goofy side of Dior for once instead of his serious and mean side—it made me happy. If I don't graduate high-school...at least i'll be able to have him. I noticed he stopped laughing and stood staring at me through the mirror feeling under my shirt..I guess we were thinking the same thing. "What you thinkin' about?" He said getting behind me and close down to my neck.

"Nothing.." I replied. "Nah, you gotta be thinkin' about something, cuz im thinkin' about my princess.." He shoved his face in my neck kissing on it. I touched his head as he did and couldn't help but let out a moan.

We drove off to Michelle's to grab my clothes since Dior woke us up early enough to still have time. I looked in the car mirror letting my hair down and fixing one of Dior's chains on my neck, tryna cover up that fat ass hickey he gave me, "You can keep my chain, it look good on you." "Oh no, its ok i'll give it back-" "Chill, dont worry bout it. When's the last time he had some nice?" I paused and sighed, "Ion know..thank you." He looked at me from the side and smirked, "No problem, you lookin gorgeous wit yo curls out like that btw." "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲...
We entered inside and for once Duval was no where in sight which made me some what relieved. Michelle was up and dressed lookin cute for work. "Ok Michelle I see you with them cute ass edges." I said making her chuckle, "I might be old but I still got style." I made a face,
"Old? Michelle you damn near look like us."

She shook her head, "Chile im 52, im gettin old." "52?!" Me and Dior said simultaneously as she laughed, "You liein Michelle, you look atleast 30." Dior protested, "Black don't crack! Michelle even gotta lil booty down there." I patted her butt and she swatted my hand away. "I am not one of yo lil' friends. Go wake up the rest, I wanna do a gathering before I go. Since ya'll are here." Michelle said.