𝟭𝟯🧩

𝗘𝗴𝘆𝗽𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 || 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟
𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲...

"Well if it ain't my favorite chocolate couple." Boozie said with his mouth full smirking. I stale faced him as Dior walked past making the same face. Boozie bucked at me and I flicked him off. I woke up late asf so I didn't bother getting ready.

"You know you miss school right?" Boozie asked, "You know I don't care right?" I replied, he chuckled. "Alrighty then, you goin to the block party?" He asked referring to Dior, I stood there eating and listened. "Yeah, ain't got shit better to do-" "I wanna come." I said, they looked at me and Boozie let out a snort.

"You best stay yo lil ass at home, ain you like 9." I made a face, "Stop playin wimme." "Ight, but Dior needa chaperon you-" "Stfu, I'm grown." I punched his shoulder. "Aye don't punch on me, punch on yo nigga." I rolled my eyes, "Imma dip and go buy me some new drip later wit this new money." They both smirked and Boozie went into his room.

"I need some money, how y'all gettin money?" I said, "Damn, you all up in niggas Business." "Im really not, is not my fault ya had y'all lil meeting right in front of me while I was sleeping." He squinted at me and mumbled, "Nosey ass bitch." I made a face, "Who you callin a bitch?" He pushed me hard asf and started to walk off, "Fuck out my way." We started to argue until the rest started to pile in being nosey.

"Aye! Aye! Aye!" Boozie said and got in between us, "Ya either finna fuck this out, or fight this out." I made a face, "I wanna fight him! Cuz I told him next time he touch me Im beatin his ass!" "Shiii im ready for whatever." Dior started to take off his shirt and put his plate down, as I tied my hair up walking outside. Boozie laughed, "I know ya not finna do this...oh she serious."

I hid on the side on the building until I heard him come out, "Ayo i'm not really bouta fight you-" I immediately got my first punches in because I wasn't playin no games, I knocked him down. And he starts throwing punches too and I eventually fall, I cover my face while he keeps fighting. "Ight! Ight! Stop stop!" I heard Boozie say but I already kicked him off me and hit him more. "Oh shit never mind she got that.."

"Wassup! Wassup!" I said, Dior grabs me and flips me down and I blacked out for a second. I woke up mad as ever when I seen him standing over me and punched him in the nose and I heard a crack. "Ah Fuck my nose!" I got up with my arms crossed and everyone had there mouths open until Boozie bursted out laughing.

"Now what in the Rihanna and Chris Brown was that..." He said, "Nah thats more of Bow-Wow and his ex, look at that nigga nose." Sosa added, I bucked at him as he flinched. Kyrstal came up to me, "Girl..you are crazy! Are you ok?" She picked my head up and looked at my face, "Im fine, Ive been wanting to do that since the day I got here."

"Girl me too, I swear he a dickhead to everyone." She walked with me to the bathroom and helped wash my face. My nose bled a little and my eye was kinda messed up, but it should heal. When she left most of me was happy with myself, but part of me felt bad because he wasn't a dickhead all the time.

I started to remember the other night when he offered to come with me since it was dark and he payed for me. I shook off the thoughts, "No...thats what he get." I sat in the room and picked up the only picture I had of my mom. "She always said to never take nothing, from nobody." Dior walked in and gave me a death-stare. I stared at him back as he rolled his eyes and threw his ice pack on the floor taking off his wife beater.