𝟬𝟱🧩

𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗕𝗹𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 || 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟
𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲...

I took a bus back to my moms house but I knew she wasn't gonna be there. Her car was still there so I slept inside of it using my blanket as a coat. I mugged at the smell of cigarettes and alcohol that was embedded into the car.

I was only 17 out in the streets pregnant, "How could I be so stupid?" I woke up with my back hurting and looked out the windows thinking about what I could do. It was a shame but the only job that I could think of that could possibly take me was McDonalds.

I shuttered at the thought of the faces and looks I would get from people, "Pregnant teen working at McDonalds...so coincidental."

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 :)
I ended up getting the job there and it was pretty easy—I took orders. I only made 9$ an hour but I guess it was ok now, but I didn't worry too much about it since I had alot of drug money left—but it can only go so far.

I took my job seriously and really didn't socialize with no one, but not that anyone wanted to with me either. But I do regret not making friends the day my moms car got towed away. She owed money on it and I walked home to an empty parking space. I balled my eyes out not knowing what to do.

I walked the streets for a while trying to find a place to stay. I texted Ghost asking for another chance but he didnt answer. I walked for a while and still couldn't find shelters anywhere. I walked past a flyer that said, "Michelle's Group Home Facility"

I sighed in relief smiling and grabbed the flyer, I decided to take a bus to the place and stay there but then I would be losing my job. A black Nissan pulled up and I immediately knew who it was. Ghost hopped out and I faintly could see another girl in the car, but the windows were tinted.

"Where my money?" He asked. "huh?" I was confused, "Gimme my shit," he said, "Ion got all day." "I have my own money, ion got shit that belongs to you-." "I helped you sell yo product and now I need my cut!" A tear rolled down as I sighed pulling out the money giving him half, "I cant believe you.."

I walked off and he stood there with his head low. I turned around and it looked like he was going to speak but he stopped and went into the car driving off. As soon as he left out of my sight I sat on the bus bench and cried again.

𝟭 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗴𝗼...
I got home from school and was greeted by the sounds of shouting and arguing. It was my mom and Robert. I didn't bother to say hi and went upstairs giving Jocelyn a hug, "How was school today J?" I asked kissing her forehead. "It was ok, we painted rocks today in art class. i made one that looked like you."

She pulled out a rock that had black yarn attached for my hair and googly eyes. She painted two black lines on the tops of the eyes to give me my lashes I wear alot and put a dot as my nose piercing. She also gave me big pink lips, "I love it thank you." I placed it in my purse and left her alone to play with her toys.

I heard a loud slap coming from downstairs and I didn't bother to go help because my mom would always tell me to "stay in a childs place." I smiled at the text I got from Ghost, "Hey beautiful." He wanted me to come over but I didn't want to leave Jocelyn alone so I told him next time.

Days later I noticed my mom was drinking and smoking alot. She would get mad at us and throw things around. She wasn't the same every since she dated Robert. One day Jocelyn went to school with a bruise on her face from mom ashing a cigarette on her for punishment.

The teachers worried about what happens at home and why she would suddenly always come to school sad. One day a social worker came and took her away. I begged for them not to take her but they did anyways and I felt empty.

My mom didn't seem to care and I went into a depressed state. I stopped going to school and I ended up going to juvie for a little bit for selling marijuana and in rehab for abusing other drugs.

𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗹𝘆..
A horn honked loudly messing up my train of thought. I got onto the bus and waited to be transported to the group home.

When I got there I had to fill out papers and be assured I had no place to go. It was run by only one lady--as so I thought, and her name was Michelle. I walked into a motel like place and froze when I was greeted by people about my age.

In my sight there were one boy and one girl and the boy immediately rolled his eyes, "Now we got this bitch bringing in another lil ass kid." I frowned and Michelle stared him down, "Gabriel  ion need that attitude from you, this young lady has gone through enough and she dont need any of yo damn negativity."

He mumbled something and walked outside. She showed me where I was going to be staying at and I seen a little girl in the room with wild curly black hair sitting on the bed. She turned around slightly and my eyes grew wide, "Oh my god J!"

I gave her a hug and she was slightly startled. I backed up and she instantly lit up now that she could get a look at me. I didn't get to give her a chance since I just knocked her down, "Scarlet! You have a baby in your belly now!" I smiled as I heard her cute voice. It was still the same since its only been a year, "She should be..6 right now."

Michelle gave me a smile and headed out, "Yeah..but look at my lil Stinka, you grew out your hair. You should be six now huh?" "Six and a halffff!" She corrected I laughed, "Ok, you have any friends here?" i asked, "Only Miss. Michelle and Krystal, the rest are mean." I frowned, "Is it Gabriel?"

"Shhh! Dont call him that, he said his name is Sosa." I nodded, "So wheres your friend?" "Shes not here right now, at work." "Ohh ok." She jumped up, "You want some snacks? I have some snacks." She lead me to a fridge in the kitchen. A lot of things had labels of names on it.

I caught a glimpse of Sosa smoking a blunt outside of the window. Jocelyn opened the fridge and an apple dropped onto her foot, "Shit!" She shouted, I was surprised that she cussed now. I started to feel like the people here were a bad influence on her. She side-eyed me and giggled.

Suddenly the door swung open and two niggas came in blasting music and both eating pop tarts, "Hi Dior! Hey Boozie!" Jocelyn yelled waving, "Wassup blood," Said one of them which I assumed was Boozie. The other one turned his attention towards me squinting with a slight mug, then left off into his room.

"Can I have a pop tart?" She asked poking her lip out. He chuckled, "Ight." He opened a pack and gave her one. "Why I ain get the whole thing bitch!" She shouted rolling her eyes. "It eez what it eeeezz." He said laughing.

He took the blunt from behind his ear and lit it up. "Who you?" He asked.

-
🌝