My Stutter Bug (Ninjago lemon)

(Nya Smith x Bonnie Blujay lemon, I write more than what you think... Bonnie's info will be in my book, The Dragon and Bunny, to understand who Bonnie is...(and what their gender is). And it scares me for no reason xP Plus, I'll tell you when the lemon starts. Plus plus, I listened to this song while writing this... God I feel weird just by writing and reading this)

3rd POV

It was just a somewhat peaceful day in the Destiny's Bounty, but... How was it quiet? It's usually loud when the boys are energetic and bouncing off of the walls, literally for the Lightning Ninja... Well, Cole is eating cake while listening to some soft rock in his room, Jay took a nap in the gaming room, Lloyd was trying to hit Kai while he was to eat lunch Zane had made, and lastly; Bonnie and Nya were at Chen's Noodle house for brunch since it was the first time Bonnie woke up early and Nya slept in for twenty-ish minutes.

The two ordered some noodles, Bonnie ordered some Green Tea while Nya preferred water.

"Hey Nya, I'm gonna be right back. Just going to the restroom..." Bonnie spoke up, getting up from the booth they sat down at and went into the female's room.

Nya nodded her head and continued to mind her business, then Skylor came up to Nya when she had almost walked past her booth she sat at, "Hey, it's been awhile since we've talked, right?" Nya looked at her with worry and said yes.

"So, how are things with the ninja?"

"Casual chaos, Jay and I were trying to work out our relationship problems last week..."

"And how did that go?" she asked, she started to reach something in her pocket, but Nya hadn't noticed.

"Awfully good, don't ask me why..."

"Mm, makes sense, has your brother talked about me lately?"

Nya was about to saying something to that until Bonnie returned from the bathroom, "hey Sky, didn't know you still work here," Bonnie sat down next to Skylor and shoved the bowl of ramen, that Bonnie ordered earlier, to her while trying to put something on it. She was successful when the two haven't saw her drugging Bonnie food.

"Anyway," Skylor starts, "has he though?"

"Uhm... Yes and no," Bonnie giggled at Nya's response.

"Okay he has, but it's.... Fantasizing whenever he talks about you," Bonnie implies, Nya questions and Skylor chuckles.

"Oh really now? Well tell him to come visit some time," Skylor then motions Bonnie to move so she could get back to work.

Bonnie then finishes her ramen, Nya was already done with her with that chat with Skylor, and starts talking about them going shopping next.

█▀▀💙💜💙▀▀█

The next couple of hours, the two had been shopping for new clothes for them and the boys.

Nya starts to notice that Bonnie was moving oddly, she didn't want to question her until she went home, and that was like a ten minute walk back to the Bounty. They were in Victoria's Secret to buy Nya some new bras and Bonnie some new panties. Yeah Bonnie likes to wear them, she said they feel like clouds are hugging her waist.

"Bonnie, are you sure you're okay? You've been acting like this since we left Chen's Noodle House..."

"Y-yeah, just doing p-peachy...!" Bonnie stuttered, her face starts to become heated with red as she tried to stop moving.

"Once we get home, you need to lay down. 'Kay?" Nya replied, Bonnie nodded her head quickly, biting her lip.

Nya glanced at her one more time before looking at more colorful toned bras with her cup size, meanwhile Bonnie struggles trying to find some pink panties for herself. It was a struggle for her because of heat going on in her special area down there.