What. (Ninjago Lemon)

(...probably has more details than my other lemon... This fanfic is a GreenFlame ship, Kai Smith x Lloyd Garmadon. To be honest, I kinda did a bit of research on these two from a NSFW HeadCannons, and apparently Lloyd rather be sub then Dom, and Kai is just a pure Dom, unless he wanted to switch so he won't do all the work, but let's see what's gonna happen...)

Lloyd's POV (the entire thing...)

"Kai, I don't wanna talk to you for the rest of the week," he frowned at me. He began to rub my shoulder, but I shrugged it off with an angered feeling growing.

"How come? Did I do something wrong?" I gave him a serious face and punched his arm. He gave me a pouty face as he hugged me from behind.

"Yes, and it made me feel wrong about myself after I left your room!" I semi shouted. He doesn't remember, does he? Well, this happened about last night...

Flashback...

Everyone was in the living room, watching some Voltron on Netflix. Just doing the usual Netflix and chilling while eating popcorn... The seating positions were awfully strange; I had to sit in Kai's lap, Zane was sitting on the opposite side of me and Kai, Nya, Jay, and Bonnie were on the floor because Cole practically took majority of the space on the couch. It was terrible that Cole took up a lot of the space on the couch, and the fact I'm sitting in between my best friend's legs gave me an awful feeling of annoyance.

"Lloyd, be still... I'm trying to watch the show," Kai whispered in irritation, moving his resting hand away from his chin and sat up.

As he was trying to get a good posture in his seat, he made me feel something as he shifted his legs wider for my comfort. My problem was that his dick just gave me a shiver down my spine once I started to sit up. "I'm trying," I began, it was difficult for me to get in the right position, "but since Cole took most of the sofa, I had no room to go."

"Could've sat on the floor with Nya, Jay, and Bonnie," he chuckled quietly, "but you choose to sit with me to watch one of your favorite shows," Kai then moves again, but this time he was trying to grind on me. I made a silent squeak, making Zane glance at me and questioned if I were alright. I assured him that I was fine as soon as he turned to look down at Cole then up to continue watching the show.

Then, Kai starts to lean towards me and I felt his hot breath against my ear. It tickled at first, but after he said something dirty, my everything was completely off wondered all about: my body shifted and moving towards him, my mind was all over the place, my hands were trembling, and my heart was skipping a beat after beat. Now, I knew that he was horny and just wanted to fuck me. And here's the deal, I didn't want that, but I also didn't want to be bothered by him all night about how horny he was.

"K-kai, not right now," I pleaded, "could you wait until after the show or something?" he gripped onto my waist and made me bounce on him softly while biting my lip, not wanting anyone to hear me.

His response said otherwise and started to palm my green pajama pants. A small tent started to form as he began to rub it faster, I had to put my hand over my mouth as my other hand softly gripped onto his thigh. I heard a sharp, low growl coming from his throat. Kai then bit down and started to lick my neck, I bit on one of my fingers trying my best not to moan loudly. It was really difficult not to make any loud sounds when two things are happening; my friends were here and the TV wasn't as loud as I thought it would be.

"Me and Kai are gonna get more snacks from the kitchen," I quietly announced, a hum of agreement came from on the floor.