The Yandere (Crossover part 1/2)

Edit!!!: I came back here to do some editing so— yeet.

(Yandere! Human! Freddy Fazbear x Lloyd Garmadon, this chapter also contains Self harm, Gore, and Blood. This chapter is part one of two.)

Freddy's POV

It was like any other ordinary day in this godforsaken rabbit hole, entertaining the children and serving them pizza.

This is my entire life, but... There's a slight problem; each and every cut I make on my body reminds me of how many times I have murdered people whilst feeling a bit of lovestruck. It truly hurts my heart that I cannot fall in love with someone who cannot keep a small and willing promise. My first was Michael G. Schmidt, his soft bright chocolate hair and his brown amazing eyes just make me fall head over heels for him! Until... I felt like he was cheating on me, I also had proof too. I wanted him to stay with me forever! So... I killed him and put him in one of my famous Fazbear's Suits.

The second one... Can't remember his name, but his body was just built and so firm! I'd touch him after hours and his sexy chuckles just almost made me melt for him. But til one day, I saw him flirting with this chick nearby the restrooms... I couldn't stand that! Just couldn't! That bitch got her intestines hung on the wall for Halloween, and the kids that saw her body were amazed at my wonderful art work of ripping her insides out! As for my ex-man, I made his eyes burst out of his skull and burned him alive in the kitchen's oven. And I'm not going to lie, scrubbing that blood out was tiring...

Then, my recent one... She was lovely; Hazel Jolene. Her eyes were... Ooh! I just can't! Her body was kinda curvy to my liking, and she was amazing. Sadly, I took her life by simply slicing her throat and beheaded her in the back stage room. Reason, I witnessed her with another man, who was touching her, and she ENJOYED it...

And just like that, I have murdered... About 10-20 somethin people, including kids. I have never been caught! So many police reports! And guess what? This place never shut down! Some of those people committed suicide because of me.

"Hey Fred, you might wanna stop daydreamin' and start helpin' me serve these kids some cheese pizza," I heard a feminine voice call out of my crazed memories with my Ex's. "Uh, y-yeah... On it Cadence," I didn't mean to stammer like that, but a nervous feeling started to grow in my chest, and it's not the lovey dovey type either.

I went to the back room first to change quickly as my standard human form and walked out looking decent: brown suit with a white polo and black tie, dark blue jeans with a black stripe, a pure black jacket around my waist, my dark chocolate brown shoes with black bowties and two light brown bears on, and my signature black top hat; though it's quite smaller than it was, next, I go to the kitchen and return with some pizzas that the kids ordered. But as I was serving the food out, I saw a group of seven teens walk in here and found a booth. I looked at a boy with a soft shade of blonde hair with luscious forest green eyes and his pale complexion just made me feel that he was mysterious, yet he seemed to interact with his friends very well. I was finished serving food, and walked up to the groups table with a notepad.

"What can I get for you all today?" I asked, glancing at the blonde for only a couple of seconds, then looking at them.

"A large Three-tier meater, with four medium sodas, and three waters, please?" The one with black hair replied, his skin tone reminds me of the second person I dated so long ago.

"Alright... Anything else or that'll be all?"

"That's everything, dude!" a girl with brown and pink hair answered, taking off her jacket. She seemed excited to be here, just like the blonde boy. I left their table, smiling at my own dreamy thoughts of my newly found Senpai. I wonder what's his name...