GreenWind (Ninjago Lemon)

(This was suppose to happen in chapter 9, Ending A before I had to do a whole rewrite, and yeah- I made it a Greenwind type of thing so enjoy.)

3rd Pov

As soon the door silently shuts close, Morro spoke up to Lloyd, "Just take the nap you promised, it won't hurt you if you don't rest–" the noirette calmly told his friend as they both sat in the same bed, Morro sighed from the blonde's angsty attitude towards him. It was already painful that he had to listen to Lloyd cry and complain to the trip back to their second main base, "I know Morro, jeez... I'm not your toy anymore," Lloyd pouted again. Was he really acting like a child now? The green streak persona shook his head along with a face palm as his blonde friend stood up and spun around on his heels then landed, face first, into Morro's crotch. "Smphphm," he muffed the apology, and that sudden movement gave strange vibes to the ravenette, making him stand quickly, yet swiftly. Lloyd fell onto the floor with a thud as Morro gazed his forest eyes at the green ninja, "Nap, now Lloyd," he implied with a stern, yet somewhat irritated tone, which made Lloyd sigh in exhaustion and took both his shirt and jeans off, leaving him in his T-shirt and dark blue boxers. "Fine, fine, I will.... You don't have to bug me about it Kiwi," he chuckled playfully, and as soon he did that action, it made Morro ponder.... His mood swings are... Unusual; a strange fascination he couldn't understand. From one, he was depressed from Kai and starting a murder plan for him, and two, he becomes happy just like that right after he leaves the bounty. Did his friends make him feel left out? Feel abandoned and forgotten? Morro have many thoughts build up in his mind and he doesn't know which one to answer first.

"Hey... Look Morro," the blonde sighed. This was new, his expression was... Lovestruck and concern, his face was lightly heated in a rosy pink color as his eyes gleamed luminously in neon, "I-... I think you should stay, with me," the air in his lungs almost knocked out. Morro cocked a brow before he could even reach the door handle. He turned to see Lloyd holding his hand against his forehead as he tried to raise his wavy hair. "Why? I have work to do, all you do is this majority of the time..." Lloyd inhaled deeply as he tried to keep his composure, "I know, all we have to to is just take the masks and everything will be anew for everyone, but please... Just stay with me," the blonde sniffles. "Tch," the ravenette scoffed, "you'll owe me if I'm late for anything."

"Alright, works for me," the green ninja smiled sadly, Morro then stopped furrowing his brows and let out a sigh of distress and he took his cape and boots off to finally get comfortable after today's bull. As soon as he laid down next his emerald eyed friend, the blonde soon wrapped his arms around Morro's slightly slim figure as he sighed in amusement. The black haired silhouette didn't know what to do, he tried to release all the tenseness that happened from the week, he couldn't due from Lloyd's... Is he purring? Is this boy even human if it's gonna purr like that? Morro questioned, he only knew Lloyd wasn't fully human; more like a hybrid mix with a human and another race. The sound the blonde produce actually satisfied Morro into relaxation, so he decided to wrap his arms around him for warmth. No it wasn't snuggling, it's being hugged in bed in a cozy way. Then, the satisfyiRavenette f'sstopped... The room went quiet for a moment as they let the audible talking slowly take in from the outside until a tune erupted the silent room, "If I could... Begin to be, half of what... You think of me, I could about anything, I could even learn how to love~... When I see, the way you act, wondering when I'm coming back... I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you~... Love like you," Morro didn't recognize this melody from the start, but as Lloyd continued, he caught on, "love like you....~ I always thought 'I might be bad,' now I'm sure that it's true... Cuz I think you're so good, and I'm nothing like you– Look at you go, I just adore you. I wish that I knew~ what makes you think I'm so special..."