Chapter 2- Meeting Yusei Fudo

Bella's POV

I walk out of the Airport and went looking for my old apartment that my late older Sister Maggie left me before she died from a Heart Condition. I then later found the Apartment and moved in with my suitcase and bag. When I walked through the door, I recognized the Red Rose flower wallpaper, the Chocolatey Brown carpet and I found my sister's teddy that I gave her one time. In the Bedroom, a king-side double bed with a Rose bedding, bedside table with draws and lamps. Everything else is the same too as I remembered from the last time visited her. After a long day of traveling, I felt tried and decided to go to bed to sleep. Gonna have to do something tomorrow.

But what I didn't know my life with change in the morning.

The next day, I got up, showered, got dressed and had breakfast before going out. After breakfast, I headed out to the graveyard to see Maggie's grave. It was hard to go but I miss her so much. I brought some fresh flowers for her grave and cleared away the now dead flowers. I stayed there for a few minutes before I had to go so I kissed her grave picture and walked away.

Then I was driving my Purple Duel Runner bikearound for a bit until the engine suddenly was smoking. Oh great. I stood withthe bike until a young man with dark colour hair, golden highlights in his hairand on his face and was wearing dark blue and red clothes with a black shirt,brown gloves and brown boots rode up to me on his Red Duel Runner bike. "Hithere, are you okay?" he asked as he got of his Duel Runner and took of his redhelmet. Without looking at him, shook my head and said "Not really. My DuelRunner bike broke down because of my engine is smoking." My purple colouredhair was coving my face because of my sadness. "Please look at me, it's okay"he said so I removed my hair out of my face and there he was, looking at mewith his baby blue eyes into my blue eyes. "My name is Yusei Fudo, you can callme Yusei, and I can help you fix your runner. And what is your name Beautiful?""My name is Bella Winters but you can call me Bella" I replied in a worriedtone as we shook hands. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Bella" said Yusei as he gota winch to attach from his Duel Runner to my Duel Runner before getting back onhis runner, putting his helmet back on and my Duel runner was attached to hisone. "Hey Bella, would you like to come with me?" said Yusei. "Okay, yeah sure"I said as I got on the back of his Duel Runner bike, put my purple helmet on,wrapped my arms around his chest and we rode off to his mechanic shop.