Chapter 4- Save me Yusei

Yusei had tried calling Bella since she hasn't called but there was no answer from her. He tried calling her again but this time the phone was answered but the voice didn't sound like Bella. The voice sounded like a male. "Hello Yusei" said the male voice. "Who is this and why do you have Bella's phone?" "You want to know Yusei? Come and meet me and your girlfriend in the abandoned warehouse near the river. And one more thing, bring your Duel disk and deck with you. See you soon. But don't take too long or I'll hurt your sweet Bella" said the male on the other end of the phone. "You better not hurt her" yelled Yusei and the male hangs up the phone. Yusei puts his phone in his pocket and goes back inside the garage to grab his Duel disk and deck. Then he gets on his Red Duel Runner, puts his red helmet on and then said to himself "hang on Bella, I'm coming for you. Then I'll tell how I feel about you" as he drove out of the garage at full speed.

Bella's POV

I woke up inside a van. It's my kidnapper's van. I felt my hands were tied behind my back with tape so were my legs, ankles and body including my mouth. It hurt when I tried to break the tape but it was no use and it was rubbing against my skin. The male who kidnapped me, had his face covered with a mask. "Well look who's finally awake. Hello again Bella. It's nice to see you again" said the masked man. I could tell who it was. It was my ex-boyfriend, Albert. I broke up with him on the same day when I left for London 6 years previously and we broke up because he was beating me up everytime and he was cheating on me too many times. All the sudden the van stopped and I could tell that we're at his abandoned warehouse near the river. I was then terrified. I had tears coming down my face and I was hoping that Yusei will come and get me out of this mess. Then Albert came into the back of the van. Using one of his gloved hands, he was stroking my long Purple hair. "You better just hope that Yusei will come and save you. Including win this Duel that he and I will have, and you're the prize" said Albert with an evil grin on his face. He then got up and left me in the van tied up and gagged.

No-One's POV

Yusei arrives at the abandon warehouse near the river. He gets off his Duel Runner, takes off his helmet and walks inside and calls out for Bella. Albert was waiting with an evil grin on his face without the mask on. He was standing infront on the van that Bella is inside tied up and gagged with tape. "Hello Yusei, are you ready to Duel"? Asked Albert "Where is Bella, Albert?" asked Yusei "Don't worry about her. She's fine. Now the winner gets Bella" said Albert. "Fine. You better not have hurt Bella. Let's rev it up." said Yusei as he ready's up his Duel disk to win Bella back.

Time skip towards the end of the Duel. Albert has 2000LPs while Yusei has 1000LPs. Albert has taken the advantage. Albert had just ended his turn. Yusei finally got the Stardust Dragon so he tributed his monsters that were on his side of the field and then summoned his Stardust Dragon and added 500 attack points to his dragons attack points. Yusei uses his Stardust Dragon to do his final attack on Albert's Blue eyes white dragon, destroying it and taken the rest of Albert's Life points down to 0. Yusei wins. As Albert lies on the floor knocked out from Stardust Dragon' blast where he did stood for the Duel, Yusei ran over to the van but the doors were locked and Bella was inside.

Yusei's POV

After beating Albert in the Duel, I ran over tothe van (where Bella was being held in) and I tried to open the doors, theywere locked so I shouted through the door to Bella to let her know that I'llget her out. I found the key to the van in Albert's pocket. I ran back to thevan and unlocked the doors. Inside the van, there's Bella tied up and gaggedwith tape. I went over to her, took the tape of her mouth and untied her byusing a pair of scissors. Her both of her arms and back were glowing. She hasthe same marks as me and she's like me and my friends. She was very shaken up."Did he hurt you?" I asked Bella. She shook her head, but she then lifted herleft arm up and it was bleeding alot. I picked her up bridal style and carriedher to my Duel Runner, "hold to me and I'll get you back to my place". We goton my Duel Runner and we headed back to my place and help her.