Chapter 5- Love Confession

Bella's POV

We drove back to Yusei's place on his Duel runner as I was very shaken up pretty much, feeling very dizzy and I was bleeding from my arm a lot because of the deep cut. Yusei stopped his Duel runner bike, picks me up bridal style and walks inside (with Bella in his arms). He walks into his house, walks upstairs to his bedroom and sets me on his bed carefully, strokes my long purple hair, then he sees a bleeding cut on my left arm near my glowing mark. Yusei goes into the bathroom to get some cotton wool with some water to clean the cut. It was a deep cut so it won't be a problem. I woke up and I see Yusei cleaning my deep cut that Albert gave me. "Hey Bella, how are you feeling?" he asked me while bandaging my left arm near my glowing mark. "I'm okay thanks to you Yusei. Thanks for coming for me too" I replied. "You're welcome Bella. I won't let anyone or anything else hurt you again. I promise and I love you" he said with a smile on his face. "I love you too Yusei Fudo" I said. After finishing bandaging my arm, we shared our first kiss on the lips. After finishing bandaging up my left bleeding arm, both me and Yusei fell asleep together on his bed.

Yusei's POV

After cleaning the deep cut on Bella's left arm near her glowing mark, bandaging her arm afterwards. I confessed my love for her and we shared our first kiss. After the kiss, I put Bella into my bed and put the covers over her as she sleeps. I kissed her on her forehead gently, laid down next to her on the bed and sleep next to her and I thought about taking her to see my friends tomorrow and I fell sleep including wrapping my arms around her.