Chapter 6- Meeting Yusei's friends and First Tag Team Duel

Bella's POV

The next morning, we woke up together, we kissed, go dressed into clean clothes, we next went downstairs to have breakfast. Yusei made me porridge, some pancakes and orange juice. I offered to make him breakfast but he said it's okay, so I enjoy my breakfast. After eating breakfast, the both of us cleaned up the stuff that we used and put them away in their right places.

As soon as we were finished, Yusei asked me if I would like to meet his friends. I said "yeah, sure okay". I asked Yusei if it was okay for me to Duel with him and his friends. He replied "I'm okay with that and I'm sure my friends won't mind" as I smiled and hugged him. We checked my Purple Duel Runner and its working fine all thanks to Yusei. So we go on our Duel Runner's, put on our helmets and head to his hideout where he and his friends hang out and Duel. Yusei asked me about my other family members. I said to him that my father left and never cared about me, mum or my sister Maggie. I got in to Duelling when I was young and I used to win everytime. Children always picked on me at school and everything was more harder when I met Albert in high school.

Yusei felt bad about what I said. We got to the hideout and we parked our Duel Runners and took off our helmets. Inside the hideout, there were a few people who I think are Yusei's friends. I was very nervous but Yusei put his arm around me and said that everything is alright. I nodded and I asked if he was gonna leave me but he said that he won't me. Yusei and I walked over to his friends (Jack Atlas, Kalin Kessler, Crow Hogan, Bruno, Sherry, Akiza, Leo and Luna). Jack and Crow are Yusei's foster brothers but more like friends. They looked at me and Yusei. I was nervous meeting them. Each of them shook my hand. Then out of nowhere, Jack and Crow asked me for a tag team Duel, Yusei asked me if he could be my partner for Duels. I said "ok, sure yeah. I could use your help because I haven't played for a couple of years. So I could be a bit rusty." Yusei said that it takes time to remember. I touched Yusei's hands and my signer marks on my back and both of my arms were starting to glow light blue.

Akiza looked at us and realise that I'm like them but they have red signer marks. Yusei said that it doesn't make any difference. And Akiza also notice that Yusei and I were holding hands so that meant that Yusei had found a mate to fell in love. So Yusei and I faced off against Jack and Crow. I got my Spellcaster Deck and put it in my Duel disk. Yusei stood beside me as we begin the Duel.

After a while in the Duel, I thought that iwasn't going to remember to Duel. Until a monster spirit suddenly appeared nextto me, it was Dark Magician. He told me to calm down, take a breath and thinkbefore I bring out the right card. I remembered I have a Dark Magician and DarkMagician girl in my Deck. I drawled a card and I had Valkyria magician andsummoned her to the field and she attacked Jack's monster and his life pointswent down to 0. Me and Yusei won our first match together. Dark Magicians spiritcame next to me as said "well done Bella, you will get used to it and you willbe one of the best Duellist's." I nodded and Dark Magician's spirit faded away.Yusei came over to me and hugged me. "You did it, Bella." he kissed me on mylips infront of his friends. We laughed and joked. Then I started to feellightheaded, feeling hot and I collapsed into Yusei's arms as he caught me. Theothers were worried. Akiza came over to Yusei and tells him to put me in a bedin the hideout and also to stay with me including when I wake up. He said to me"it's going to be alright. You're going to be okay. I promise" and finally myeyes closed to sleep.