Chapter 3- My First Kiss with Yusei and Kidnapped by Ex-boyfriend

Bella's POV

As Yusei and I arrive at his Mechanic shop, there was no else there. It was the first time that I ever seen this place. As Yusei pushed my Duel Runner bike in the garage and started to fix it with his tools. When Yusei asked me to give him a tool and a helping hand, our hands touched each other for the first time. We both blushed. He then asked me if I would like to join his mechanic crew. I said yeah sure. Yusei asked me "So Bella, how are you feeling about being here?" I answered "it's amazing to be back here. But I was here when it was Domino city. 6 years ago, I left Domino city to live in London because my mother had since passed away so I went to live with my friend, Ashely. Now I just moved back here because my older sister, Maggie had died to a Heart condition. She has left me her apartment and everything she did had" I said in tears. Yusei put his arm around my shoulders and hugs me. "I'm very sorry, Bella. I'm sure they are proud of you" said Yusei. "There's one more thing, I'm a Duellist. My mother was a Duellist when she met my father and while I was in her womb. I have her skills. When she did pass away, she gave me her Spellcaster deck."

After a few hours, I had to leave my Purple Duel Runner in the garage for checks in the morning. Yusei asked me if would like to stay with him, but I said no thanks. So I kissed Yusei on the cheek, we gave each other our phone numbers and I walked away to go back the apartment. But I realized it was a big mistake.

As I walk home, I heard someone was behind me but then someone grabbed me by wrapping an arm around my waist, use the other hand over my mouth, using the hand around my waist, pulls out a cloth and put it over my nose and mouth. "Breathe" the voice said. I tried to hold my breath but I couldn't so I had no choice but to breathe in what was on the cloth and until I finally blacked out.