Intro to Y/n

Jung Y/n is an 18 year old innocent girl. She's a very sweet girl and enjoys doing kid things. All she ever wants is love and happiness. You can think of her as "heather" is what people call her.

Her parents left her around 8 years. Her dad died in an plane crash and her mom couldn't stand it alone so she left her and gave her up for adoption.

Ever since then she's been in an orphanage until she was adopted by her best friend's parents at 13. Soon they moved to La.

Her dad once gave her a teddy bear and he said to keep it and hold it tight to feel safe. Since then she always has her teddy bear to remind her of her deceased dad.

Years passed and she was old enough to get a boyfriend. She had no experience with one so the whole "boyfriend didn't go well. Her so called boy friend was very abusive, he beat her, starved her, and he sexually abused her when he was feeling needy. She never got to sleep in a bed, when he left she had to sneakily go find a bed to lay in. He never treated her right. And here she was thinking it was all apart of "love". And ofc she didn't like it.

He only kept her for her looks. and for his needs. People made fun of her because she looked like and adult child. He only kept her because she had curves most Asians didn't. They were jealous defiantly jealous of her. Y/n's whole life was crap she got shamed and she never liked her appearance because of what people say about her.

She now lives in Korea with her new family. Although she thinks like a child, she is very intelligent. She's always made straight A's! She can't trust anyone because of her past. Her 'parents' found out about her abusive boyfriend and decided to put him in prison so she can have a normal life.

Her new goal is to find love and a person who actually cares for her. She wants to find someone to trust.