Yoongi

Min Yoongi is 22 and apart of M.A.S aka (Mafia Auction Squad). M.A.S is a secret mafia company but different. They do everything a mafia does but they auction off girls. Once every 6 months all the mafias come together to auction off girls that have been sold to mafias by their parents.

His parents own Min Entertainment which makes them one of the most successful families in Korea. Min Entertainment is the most successful Entertainment in South Korea, everyone knows the Min family and would kill to meet them. 

He got top 15 most sexiest men in Korea. He's a very trusting man when it comes to work. People can count on him to get him job done without hesitation. That's why he is one of the successors in M.A.S. His killing streak is over 400+ 4th highest in the company! He's owned 50+ women in the company also. 

He used to be a gang member in the well known gang called Black Swan, but gave up on it because it wasn't entertaining enough for him. It also bought danger to his family and his family is the most important thing to him followed by M.A.S.

Yoongi's childhood was simple. He was rich, his family was famous, and every girl wanted him. Only because of his money and his looks. Every girl would use him for his money and then dump him, he never realized it until 8th grade. That's when he just wanted someone to love him.

He then just let girls date him. Instead of girls breaking his heart, he broke theirs like they were nothing. He became cold hearted, he never cared for anyone, he is unsympathetic, and he shows no emotions unless he has to. 

Now he is 22 and he never went to college. If someone get's in his way he will be quick to destroy their image in an heartbeat.