Nighty Night/ Wakey Wakey

8:59pm
Yoongi p.o.v

This girl is making my heart melt. She so cute and innocent it's turning me on a little innocence is one of my kinks! And she doesn't even realize what she's doing to me.

"Look at the time" I look at her chewing on popcorn watching Tinker Bell as she slowly turns her head around to face me in confusion.

"Kitten it's already 8:30" passed your bed time." She looked at me with puppy eyes and she sat down her popcorn and put her hands together and pleaded.

"Please Yoongi it's only 30 minutes past. Ugh I don't wanna go to sleep!" She sulked down on the couch and started to throw a temper tantrum. This girl is trying to get punished! She's annoying me she's acting like a fucking 5 year old!

"Yah" I said in a low alarming tone. Get your actions together. She didn't seem to her me because of how loud she is. "Yah!!" I said this time louder she quickly stopped and got scared and looked at me wide eyed. She then started to pout again.

"I'm sorry Yoongi but please. Just 10 more minutes the movies almost over." She started to give her best pout. I stared and adored how cute she looked but I don't play that pout game. She can't fool me.

"Tch I'm not gonna let this slide even if its your first day. Now go get ready for bed and that's final!" She started to give me puppy eyes again for 5 minutes and I looked away.

"Your puppy dog eyes won't fool me again now go get ready" she walked off with her arms folded she walked passed me and looked up at me to stick out her tongue. Cute but annoying.

I got to the room to run the bath water I made sure it wasn't too hot nor too cold but just right. I put Hawaiian Mango Blast scented bubbles in the tub because of reasons.:\

I then called Y/n in the restroom and she came right away. She looked me in concern. "Your bath is ready" she smiled at me and said thank you.

"Kitten i'm gonna help you take off your clothes and go into the bath ok?" She was kinda flustered at first but she trusted me.

"O-ok daddy I trust you." She said shyly.

I give her a sign when i'm about to take off her clothes. She nods in approval. I start off by taking off the straps of the dress and seeing her c-cups breasted in a light pink bra.

Then I go down to finish taking off the rest off her dress and i see her light pink panties that match the bra. As soon as I finish fully taking of the dress I take a step back and look at her form. I open my mouth then quickly close it. I saw all her curves and that FAT ASS of hers... That's literally something you can't find in Asia nor on Asian girls- It's highly rare.

How could people make fun of her body it's so beautiful. I realized that I was staring too long and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable. I went back up to her bra and unclipped it then saw her breast and her pink nipples. They were perked up and perfect like she didn't even need a bra. I then go back down to her panties and take them off as I trace her stretch marks with my eyes while I take them off. I wanted to slap her ass and grab it so bad but I had to control myself.

Meanwhile....

I put her in the bathtub and she started playing with the bubbles like a 5 year old who just got candy. I started giggling and then got to scrubbing her back. When I would wash her she would let out a few low moans which got me turned on but confused at the same time.

Soon she got down bathing and I wrapped a towel around her and sent her to the room so I can clean up the mess in the restroom. After I was done I went to my closet to pick out girl clothing. I kinda had something planned for her to wear. I took it out and she had a shocked expression on her beautiful face.

"It's your clothes for tonight kitten." I said giving her the piece of clothing in the box.

"Thanks daddy" she said hesitating to grab the clothing in the box. I gave her an assuring smile and she took the clothes and went in the bathroom to change.

I waited for a while until she came out. She looked super surprised and excited. She started jumping up and down and clapping.

"IT'S PINK!! IT'S PINK!! IT'S PIINNNKKK!" She said running and jumping out the restroom then to me.

Y/n p.o.v

I thought to myself that it was a bit revealing and I kinda felt uncomfortable But daddy gets what he wants so therefore, I have to wear this.