Shopping

Y/n P.O.V 

When Yoongi left I started to get lonely. I sighed to myself as I sat on Yoongi's bed and thought about my new life with daddy.  I decided to go downstairs after thinking about it. After i went down 2 flights of stairs i sighed and caught my breath. Then all of a sudden one of Yoongi's maids approached me.

" Hey! You most be kitten?" She looked at me with a bright aura in her eyes and she held out her hand for me to shake it. 

I took her hands  in mine and shook it carefully while chuckling a bit to myself.

" Why are you laughing?" She asked me confused as she let go of my hand.

" Haha because, my name isn't 'Kitten' it's Y/n Kitten is just something he calls me besides Y/n" She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face and sighed then face palmed herself.

"I'm sorry Y/n" She said tapping my shoulder softly while giving me a reassuring look. I nodded ans smiled, she gave me a smile in return.

" So tell me a bit about yourself Y/n." She asked walking me to the living room. I didn't wanna tell her everything so i just told her basic stuff like my favorite color, my full name, my favorite foods etc. just stuff about me. 

" Well my name is Moon Byul-yi but you can just call me Moonbyul for short." She said with a happy expression.

There was a moment of silence until her phone started to ring. She turned to look at me and I gave her a nod of confimation to take the call. She mouthed 'sorry' and  I nodded once more telling her it's okay. She then went out the living room and into the call to answer the phone. While she was on the phone talking to whoever I decided to explore a bit more so, I got up and started walking around the living room. I came across a couple of baby pictures and just assumed they were Yoongi's . He was so cute when he was younger! I smiled to myself as I examined a little more of his pictures until Maid.Moonbyul came back from her call.

"Hey" She said walking towards me giving me a bright smile. I quickly stopped looking at the pictures and gave all my attention to her.

"Who was it if you don't mind me asking?" I asked curious. 

" It was Yoongi." She answered excitedly.

" Why are you so excited, what did he want?" I asked confused

" Well he said since you didn't really have much clothes, and you did't even pack to come with me and stay, so he will give me his credit card so we can go on a shopping spree for you!"

We both squealed and jumped up and down as she hurried me upstairs to get ready. But then my smile faded. I turned around and put my hands on my waist and sighed.

" Member, I don't have clothes" I said looking at her sideways. She looked at me and mouthed 'ooohhhh

I went down the stairs and she opened the front door for me. She grabbed her keys and we both left the house. She led me to her car and opened the door for me. 

"Thanks" I said getting in the car excitedly. I buckled my seat belt and started messing with some of the things in her car. She went around to the drivers seat and started  to drive off. I notice she didn't bother putting on her seat belt so  I quickly thought about my favorite kid T.V show Dora The Explorer. I smiled brightly and looked at her.

"Seat belts, So we can be safe!" I said in Dora's tone. She looked at me crazy and she started laughing. She then started putting on her seat belt after she realized that I wasn't playing around. Then she looked at me and pouted. Honestly that was so adorable. 

" Awwwww that was so cute~, Do it again!" I said clapping my hands as she did a couple of aeygos. She then had a questionable facial expression.

" Why do you act like a 4 year old but your actually 18?" She asked about to pull up to the mall. 

I looked at her than the mall then back at her again then to the mall. " Well because i'm innocent and that's just me and my personality." I said looking out the window excitedly.

She nodded her head understanding where I came from and pulled up in a V.I.P parking spot. I looked at her confused.

" Yah, are we aloud to park here?" She looked at me like I was the dumbest person living on earth.

" Did you not read that sign right there?" She asked pointing to the sign. I looked at it and read it carefully the best I could. "Reserved for Min Yoongi" I face palmed myself. 

" Is he that famous in Korea?!" I asked shocked.

" He's worldwide honey." She said getting out the car. I walked out of the car with her and kept my mouth agape. Moonbyul closed my mouthed and scoffed at me then held my hand tightly.