Bringing her home

Y/n p.o.v

I was so shocked and surprised like who would want me? Who would want this?? Who would want someone so ugly like me?!

As they picked me up they escorted me to my daddy but put me down about 1 foot away from him because I was heavy:(. When I saw him he held out his arms to me and I ran up to him an jumped on him to give him a big hug. I soon got down and took a look at him.

He was a very tall man with a nice body. As i stood close to him I realized how short I was compared to him. I was only up to his lower chest area.

"Hey kitten" he said with a wide.... Omg a Gummy smile how cute~. Wait.. kitten what's up with that? But when he said that my heart did 5 back flips and my stomach filled with butterflies.

Yoongi p.o.v

The way she ran up to me was so cute. She was so adorable I can tell by her facial expressions that I made her a lil flustered when I called her kitten.

"W-what should I call you...d-daddy? She asked shyly as she looked at her small feet.

"There's no need to be shy around me baby girl you can call me Yoongi, we can save daddy for the bed." I smiled. (don't be shy put some more sorry guys just had to:)).

"O-ok Yoongi." She said confused. I just smirked because of how innocent she is.

In the car for 20 minutes..
Y/n p.o.v

It was quiet and a bit awkward for about 18 minutes until Yoongi decided to start a conversation.

"How about we get to know each other better?" He said eyes glued to the road, but stealing some glances at me.

I shook my head 'yes' in
response.

He then started to talk first.

"So I'm Min yoongi-

As he explained everything I was really into it. His life was a bit fucked up but he made it out to successfully own Min Entertainment from passed down experience.

He then asked me." What about you kitten. What's your story?"

I wanted to be honest but I was scared to tell the truth. I just decided to be honest.

"Well... My dad died in a plane crash and my mom was alone with me and she couldn't take it so she left me when I was 8. Then a few days later a neighbor found me and took me to an orphanage. My best friend always visited me and at 13 her parents decided to adopt me. I was happy then until it was time to go to school I bullied a lot because of my body and my height. Then after 2 years of school I was 15 and we were going to school I was still getting bullied because of my body shape was different then others and my height and now it was because of my face I found a D.D.S Daddy dom and he was abusive he hit me a lot and made me live in the basement. I soon dropped out of school and my 'parents' decided to home school me. After 2 years of hiding my relationship my 'parents' soon found out about my relationship and decided to move to a different house in LA. And than I became on my own at 17 and ever since then I just wanted a D.D who wasn't abusive and who actually cared for me. Nobody ever cared about how I felt. I've never had my first kiss or my v-card tooken away and I never gave it away because I would regret it later on in the feature."

As I was done talking Yoongi's expression was sad. He rubbed my back and smiled.

"How could a pretty and sweet girl go through that?"

I felt my face getting hot and hid my face in embarrassment. Yoongi grabbed my face and turned it towards him and kissed me on the lips. Which made me blush hella crazy.

"Don't hid your beautiful face kitten I wanna see it." He then turned to the road and focused on it. With that I fell asleep until the whole ride.

~1 hour later~

I woke up to somebody shaking me. It was quite annoying so I woke up. To my surprise it was yoongi. I blushed when I realized he was so close to my face like we were about to kiss. He slowly pulled away.

"This is my place" he said with a grin.

As I was trying to get out here stopped me.