Auction(2)

Y/n p.o.v

As I went backstage I held on to my teddy bear thinking about what my daddy would be like. It was exciting. All my other daddy's were always so abusive. My previous one just liked to show me off to his friends.

As I sat down and waited all the other girls kept staring and whispering to me and looking at me in disgust. I looked around wondering why this was happening and sulked down in my chair getting really insecure and scared.

What will everyone say when they see me. I heard some girls saying look at her thighs,her legs, look at that face, there's no way she's that innocent. I Quickly realized that my dress was still raised up and I quickly brung it down. I always thought that I was fat and my legs were thicker and my butt was bigger then other girls. That's what kinda got me insecure. I just hope that my daddy really likes me the way I am.

Yoongi's p.o.v

As I was waiting the man known as Jackson Wang the director and headquarters of D.D.S was introducing the girls to us.

Mr. Wang: Helloooo D.D.S!! Are you ready for this?! Are you ready to become daddys of these beautiful girls? Well let's see what we got!

Let's just see what this guy got for us today. Let's just see how this goes. He started to introduce this girl Jisoo.

Wang: And today we have Jisoo! She's nice she likes to party and drink. She's sweeter than candy and she loves kids she will be a great wife.

When they opened the curtain up for her I wasn't surprised she looked like she was in a mental hospital than ran away to trip on a rock and fell and fucked her face up and said ouch OOPS not so innocent. I'm pretty sure she's fucked plenty before. Just an above average slut.

I looked around and everyone wanted her but me. I looked beside me and I raised my eyebrow at Tae.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I looked at him in disbelief.

Wang: I got $14,000 anyone higher anyone anyone going once.....going twice.

I looked at Taehyung in a 'you better not look' but he didn't listen.

"$20,000" he said.

I shook my head. "Don't come crying to me talkin bout some 'she broke my heart." I turned around and just chuckled. Dumbass.

Wang: $20,000 anyone anyone going once...going twice....Annnd sold to Mr.Taehyung!

Jisoo ran down to him and jumped on him with a big hug. I watched as she kissed and him and I looked at her in disgust. She winked and looked at me in a seductive manner. I already knew she was a cheating whore. Good luck Tae my friend.i watch as they walk away and out the door.

(2 hours later)

It was finally almost over and they already introduced 32 girls it was the last 20 left.

Wang: And were up to the last batch of 20 for the best I happy you guys stayed here for The best of The Best!!

All the men cheered and I just sat there in boredom hoping that the right girl comes.

Wang: Next we have Jung Y/n!!!
She's 5'2-

That's hella short she's only up to under my chest!!?

Wang: 5'2 she 19. She loves cuddles and her favorite color is pink and blue-

That's hella childish pink for happy blue for sad times??

Wang: blue. She likes Disney movies and cartoons and she's obsessed with food! Hheerreess Jung Y/n.

As the curtains were opening I was eager to see her I was even out of my seat! Everyone was screaming and shouting. As the curtains were open everyone stopped screaming and shouting because she was facing the wrong way. I found that cute as shit. They had to tell her instructions and turn her the right way. SHE smiled shyly an adorably which made everyone want her more she was way to innocent.

The prices started high. I was not walking out of here without her. Idc what the price is but she's worth every penny in my bank account.

Wang: Ok ok guys slow down this girl is getting a lot $56,000 anyone higher going on-

Man 1: $60,000

Wang: $60,000 going once-

Yoongi: $63,000

Wang: $63,000-

Man 2: $85,000

Wang:  holy shit $83,000 any higher-

Man 3: 100,000

I saw the girl with her bear on the ground and her mouth unbelievably open and she was just in shock. I couldn't stop imaging and zoned out. Then i quickly snapped out of it realizing the prices.

Wang: $786,000 any higher?

Yoongi: $800,000

A man saw me and glanced at me in a rude way.

Man: $100,000,000

He looked at me and smirked like he won everything. He won the fact that nobody else was betting. But a i got way more money than him and I'm not gonna let off that quickly this man got a ton of shit coming his way.

Wang: ok I don't think anyone can beat that. But I'll give it a shoot.... Going once- going twice ann-

Yoongi: $300,000,00

Wang: Got damn I'm done sold to  Min Yoongi.

I turned my head to look at him and he gave me a mad face and a death glare. I flicked him off and he just sighed in defeat. I smirked and laughed in excitement.

Finally Jesus thank you.

I took a look at her and saw her staring dead at me in an amazed face like she just saw me give away 3 houses and a 3 worth a million cars away to a poor person.

The people had to tell her to walk off and come to me and she didn't budge so they picked her up and bring her to me. How childish.