5

I log into Instagram.... Yes I log out of it. I don't want my dickhead of a brother going through it.

he first thing I notice is the small orange circle that sits on the corner of the 'direct inbox'.

I tap on it.

ashtonirwin Photo
Ashton Irwin

I tap on it and I wait for the photo to load.

My eyes widen at the photo. It's a collage of photos with Ashton and I together since we were younger up until I looked 15.

What?

I like it then I comment.

brianna_mondelez: We know each other? We grew up with each other? I don't even know who you are?!?

ashtonirwin: It's hard to explain Bri. Our parents are best friends? You left me and you never wanted to talk to me again. You moved away from me!

I flinch at the nickname only my parents use for me.

Wait. What? I don't even remember this kid. Who is he? He tells me that I never wanted to talk to him. I don't even know him.

I don't bother replying to Ashton. I just go straight downstairs with the screenshot of the photo Ashton sent to me.

I find my mum in the kitchen feeding the baby.

"Mum?!" I say to her, she jumps startled and I quickly mumble an apology.

"What honey?" She tells me. I show her the photo. She grabs my iPad out of my hands and starts zooming in to each detailed photo.

"Who is Ashton Irwin mum? Who is this boy mum?!" I ask her, my tone harsh and confused.

"Oh darling.... I knew this was coming," she tells me. Tears brim at her face.

I just made my mum cry.

"H-he's y-your best f-friend..... Well. Was. He was the boy you would always go to, after school on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. You two were inseparable." she says. A tear falls down her face.

W-what?! I don't know the kid, next minute he's my bestfriend?!

Shits going down

Rock Ashton

Naked Ashton

Little ball of hunk

Tattooed Ashton

Hairy Ashton

Punk punk punk

Lol