15

-brianna-

today.

10:00am

today's the day that ashton is coming.

i've been awake since 4:00am, just waiting for ashton.

now it's 9:55am and i'm at the airport with my mum.

i log into instagram using the airport's wifi.

i post a picture that ashton sent to me. it's a picture of me and him when we were about 16.

@brianna_mondelez: this dude is coming to visit 😘😛 @ashtonirwin

Share

i tap on ashton's username and i stalk his profile for the next 5 minutes.

oh, he has a photo of me.

i tap it and i stare at it and smile.

it's a screenshot of me pulling a kissy face to the camera when we were on Facetime last night. i Facetimed him as soon as he finished packing his stuff. we discussed what we would do when he comes to me.

we agreed on being childish and trying to re-live our childhood, even though i can't remember much.

"oh ashton honey!! you've grown up so much! i've missed you dear!" i lock my phone as a reflex as my mum shouts out and wraps the boy in a hug.

they pull away and i see his face. he smiles widely, allowing me to see his huge dimples.

he re-adjusts his bandana on his head, making a few wisps of hair to fall over his forehead.

he bites his lip piercings as a habit and i find myself with my mouth open.

"hey Bri, i've missed you.... a lot." Ashton says. his raspy voice from sleeping on the plane comes out and it snaps my mouth shut.

he sounds hot.

"Brianna!"

"What? oh. nevermind. i said that out loud didn't i?" ashton laughs at me, making me laugh.

"Hey ash." i say, going in for a hug. he wraps his tattooed arms around me and i get a weird feeling. strange.

i bury my head into his chest and he buries his head into my hair.

"hey brianna" i hear him whisper into my hair.

we hear a sound of a camera going off and we pull away. he leaves his arms around my waist.

"Mum..."