Prompt #2: Part 1

Midoriya is aged-up by a year. So when he's in U.A. he'll be a 2nd year. He also has a quirk: Weapon & Telekinesis. He's friends with Sakura (my OC).

Sakura is a Todoroki, she's about a year older than Shoto. Dabi (who is Touya Todoroki here) ran away with her. He was aiming to grab both her & Shoto, but Endeavour stopped him before he could get Shoto. Her quirk is Ice & Fire.(Not very creative ik)

In this AU people can either be human or supernatural.
Midoriya is an Angel, his wings used to be pale green, however his wings began to darken till they became black becoming a Fallen Angel. Sakura is a Kitsune. She has 4 tails. Dabi is also a Kitsune, but he only has 2 tails.

Sakura is like Shoto, but was ignored due to her hair color (pink). Her quirk is the perfect combination of Endeavour's and Rei's quirks. (Not like Shoto's, but similar)
Midoriya's quirks come from his mother's side of the family. A more powerful version of her telekinesis and Weapon from his great-great-great something grandparents. He can weaponize anything. (Yes, I mean everything)

Description:
Sakura- Long pink hair with black tips, one grey-brown eye & one blue eye. Her blue eye has a scar over it. Her ears & tails are also pink with black tips.
Midoriya- Short curly dark green hair with black shadows, green eyes. His wings are pure black.
Dabi (Touya Todoroki)- Spiky black hair (Due to a quirk), blue eyes. No burns. His ears & tails are also black. (Due to a quirk)

TBC

If you want to see some of the drawings or sketches (whatever people call them) you can go to my Instagram and/or Tumblr.

Instagram: kitty6662020
Tumblr: fullvoidsharkgoop