Prompt #6

Grandpa AFO, Grandpa All Might, Grandma Inko, Pro Hero Inko, Bio Dadzawa, & Twin AU

All Might & Inko have a daughter named Noroi. She has a powerful telekinesis quirk. However, they don't want her to be a hero. They want her to be the perfect doll.

Aizawa is the son of AFO. His quirk is different than in canon. He can permanently erase a quirk. He can erase quirks temporarily too.

They met in school and instantly became friends.
They both have problems with their families. Aizawa being the only son of AFO, and Noroi being the only daughter of All Might & Heiwa (Inko's Hero Name). They're meant to be enemies, they're friends.

They begin to date in middle school. AFO thinks it's hilarious. All Might doesn't know about Shouta.

They get into UA. Shouta helps Noroi hide the fact she got into UA until the Sports Festival. Shouta barely wins against Noroi.

Sometime after the Sports Festival, They're on a date when they're affected by an anesthetic quirk.

Noroi gets pregnant. They hide from Noroi's parents.

She gives birth to Hitoshi & Izumi (female Izuku) Aizawa. They keep them a secret from All Might.

Shouta & Noroi become underground heroes (Eraserhead & Esper).

Hitoshi & Izumi get their quirks at the age of three. Hitoshi's quirk is Brainwashing. Izuku's quirk is called Call Back. They get bullied because of their quirks.

Noroi dies when they're ten. All Might 'accidentally' gets her killed. He still doesn't know about the twins.

All Might & Inko don't know about the twins until they get into U.A. When they do they try to get custody of them.

Might  continue later...

Descriptions

Aizawa- Black hair with a streak of white hair. Dark red almost black eyes. Looks mostly the same as canon.

Noroi- Emerald-blond hair. Emerald eyes. Light dusting of freckles.

Hitoshi- Lavender colored hair with a streak of white. Lavender eyes. Dark eye bags.

Izumi- Dark green hair with a streak of white. One emerald eye, one vermillion eye. Freckles.