Prompt #4: Part 1

Inspired by

And there I thought I would know them by hannahjgp4

THE HERO'S DAUGHTER by Red-River

Izuku (male or female) is the child of All Might & Inko. They are so f***ing oblivious. They ignore when Bakugou harms Izuku.

One day Bakugou takes it to far & severely injured Izuku; however, he says it's Izuku's fault & they believe him, b/c he has a quirk. A few weeks later Bakugou can either convince Izuku to have sex with him or he can rape Izuku. Either way Izuku will get disowned cause Bakub**** is an a**hole.

He starts a revolution. (It can be intentional or not.)

He begins with corrupted companies to corrupted police to killing heroes or selling information to others to kill heroes who are corrupt. A villain/vigilante of sorts. He accidentally starts to gain a following.

It starts off tiny, but it quickly begins to grow. Hero's try to stop the group's rise; however, the followers want change. Change that the heroes are not doing. Change that Izuku's doing.

First with his followers, he takes down Overhoe. He's an abusive piece of s*** & takes in Eri as his daughter. He does keep the quirk erasing bullets cause they could come in handy.

Later he takes down the Meta Liberanation Army.  They're discriminatory to the quirkless. He's quirkless. It's easy to see why he wants to take them down.

The Hero Commission are beginning to worry cause more and more people are wanting to join Izuku & his group (I'm just going to call them 'The Fallen Angels'), so they sent Hawks to spy on the group. Izuku is not stupid!!! He knows why Hawks is there. So he sents him on wild goose chases.

TBC...