chapter one

It was an early morning when the 8th ward fire force heard the alarm indicated that someone had turned inferno.

"Lets go everybody,suit up and be ready in 30 seconds!."The captain Obi shouted .Not wasting anytime all the members suited up and headed to the wards truck.

"Lieutenant Jigoku were you still asleep when the alarm rang?"Maki ,one of the members asked.Looking over at her with a sleepy look and a finger against her mouth to shut her up Lieutenant replied quietly"of course not"

Maki just nodded and turned back around."Lieutenant Jigoku I suggest you start trying to sleep more "The voice of the second lieutenant rang in the truck.

"well Hinawa we had a mission yesterday and my body hurts from someone throwing me "

"It was the only way to kill the inferno Jigoku,stop complaining" Lieutenant Hinawa replied while unbuckling his seat belt.

"oh yeah im sure it was "Jigoku said to no one and jumped out of her seat to stretch"well damn now im fully awake"

"Alright everyone this inferno has been reported to be in a subway,our first priority is to get all the bystanders away understand?!"

"Understood"everyone said while saluting and walking behind the Captain.

The two Lieutenants walk along side him while the others right behind.They walk quickly to the subway before walking down the stairs.

"oh look theres a kid,he looks like hes about to step in Obi"Jigoku pointed out while taking off her gloves.

"All bystanders please push yourself behind us,you too kid"Walking past the unknown boy Captain Obi looks at the inferno

"But obi h-"

"Lieutenant Hinawa i gave my orders"

"yes sir"

"Jigoku your the last hit alright ,Sister iris start the prayer"

"yes!"Both girls say while the captain goes to attack sister Iris starts the prayer and Lieutenant Jigoku starts stretching.

"Damn its too early for this crap"she complains while getting up again.

"Jigoku !!"She hears captain obi yell for her "coming!!"She breaks off in a run while her flames start to come out from every inch of her body and she slams her fist in the inferno ending its existence.

"Latom"everyone says and sister Iris who finished the prayer. Turning to walk back before they hear a scream to look out.

The boy from earlier ,hes the one who screamed it but hes also the one moving to save Sister Iris from the falling light.In less than 5 seconds he gets her away from the light and back with her sqaud

"Iris Iris Iris,we cant leave you anywhere"Jigoku says while laughing but quickly stops when Lieutenant Hinawa hits her on the back"ugh i hate you"rubbing her back

"you're fast kid,who are you and where are you going?"Captain obi asked

"I am Shinra Kusakabe and as of today I am your new member of the 8th ward"He says and salutes.

"I remember reading about him the the paperwork i was gonna say it in the beginning"Lieutenant Hinawa says

"God damn kid your fast!I like you already!"Lieutenant Jigoku says while rapping an arm around him.

"Lieutenant Jigoku how many times do i have to tell you to watch your language?""Oh come on Hinawa there all over 16 whats the problem?"

Sighing Lieutenant Hinawa picks Jigoku off the floor and over his shoulder"Hey i'm not gonna complain its kinda comfortable up here"Jigoku says while laying still

"alright lets go back and get you situated Shinra "

"yes sir!"

hey guys let me know what you think! Also check out my new fanfic! It's a Jujutsu Kaisen one 👀

Monique~