chapter eight

"That's all the news we have.today's Amaterasu operational rate is normal.Alright everyone have a pleasant day. Latom"The lady on the news channel reports before Obi turns the TV off.

"sure enough there's no news on yesterday's incident.or the man named Joker"Obi concludes

"Could the fire force indeed be hiding something?"shinra ask with a concerned face.

Just then there is a knock at the door"Sorry for the interruption ,the analysis on the ashes Joker used to blow up the facility came back,and Jigoku was right it was indeed Infernal ashes"Hinawa explains

With a shocked face shinra replies"What..Lieutenant knew the ashes was infernal's ,But how?"

"with her second power,shinra i understand we didn't explain it much before but jigoku's second power is the Eyes of God,She's able to see anyone's life history and all their personal stats,however she can examine anything really and see whats happening with it.Right before the explosion at the house she was able to see that the sparks which made the house collapse contained infernal ashes." Captain Obi explains before continuing"the fact that it turns out she was right is unfortunate there using the ashes of the dead which isn't right at all!"he says upset

Jigoku,maki and Arthur are doing paperwork in the office while sister Iris is at the church,not before long shinra comes back from talking with obi and hinawa.

"Hiya kid,how was it?"Jigoku ask looking up from the laptop

With an upset face he replies back with a simple fine

She quickly scans him and sees his brain is running like crazy but yet he's tense.Deciding not to say anything she goes back to her work while shinra goes to sit next to her.

"Hey,stop looking like you're dead when were in the office,its killing my mood to work"Shinra says to Arthur while glaring at him.

Before he could reply the phone rings and Arthur answers it"This is Arthur Boyle,lord of Camelot.What is the nature of your message?"With a stupid way to answer the companies phone Maki hit him making him fall and quickly answers the phone.

"I'm sorry about that,Special Fire Force company 8...ah,yes,yes.Yes ...a dog?right ,very well.what is the address..okay,okay.very well.We'll be there right away"Maki finishes ending the call

"Hey you two.a dog got stuck in a tree and cant get back down,would you mind going to help him down?"

A dog?Isn't that a job for regular firefighters?"Arthur ask which makes Jigoku look up from her work again

"we get mistaken for regular firefighters all the time,but its not like you two are doing any work are you?Lieutenant jigoku and I will finish it up"This seemed to brighten the twos faces

"Huh?don't drag me into this"Jigoku says while raising her eyebrows.

"alright i'll go with my ability ill be able to get him down easier"Shinra says before getting the address and leaving with Arthur.

"Eh I have a funny feeling about this maki"Jigoku says while getting up to stretch before sitting back down"it'll be fine lieutenant"Maki reassures.

Not even 10 minutes later the alarm goes off"Aww maki you lied!"Jigoku complains while they both get up and go to the changing room with big news.

"Captain about the Infernal in the Taito-ku Ueno District,It has a sense of self"Maki explains catching her breath.

Hinawa asks a simple question while loading his gun which gives both girls the creeps"Wheres Arthur and Shinra?"

Jigoku stays silent as she gets dressed while maki struggles to speak .They end up not getting an answer out of her but still load the truck.

"Ah im driving this time !"Jigoku says while starting the struck driving to the Infernal.halfway there hinawa grabs the intercom and starts talking"Shinra.Arthur.I know your in the area.Wonder around without permission will you?When we get back your getting disciplined till you cant move!!"