chapter two

All the members of the 8th ward arrived at the run down building not long after.

"Shinra,from now on this is your new home" Captain Obi announced.

"It looks-"before shinra could respond jigoku beat him to the rest of the sentence "looks like an old piece of shit,we know however it does the job so eh"she replies without much fuss and quickly goes inside to take a nap.

"When are we going to discipline her for those foul words Obi?"lieutenant hinawa asks

"Aww leave her be shes still young"

"Shes older than me though. "

"Yeah but that's not the point,anyway let's go inside and eat,we'll probably need to wake jigoku up before we eat"

Walking inside they all go do there own things while lieutenant hinawa goes to cook.

"So why does jigoku sleep as soon as she gets here?" Shinra ask lieutenant hinawa while helping set up the table.

"Well first of all,shes lieutenant Jigoku to you.She may look and act like a child but shes the most powerful one here and shes extremely smart when she needs to be,everyone admires her here.As for the actually question,she has a type of sleep disorder, its kinda like insomnia however once her body gets enough sleep she cant sleep for days even months,last time it lasted 3 months.No one knows why her body is like that but she stores the sleep for when she really needs it."

"That's crazy,is she really that powerful!" Shinra asks excitedly

"Ya kid I could beat you in a second flat,with or without my powers" A sudden voice came from the doorframe shortly yawning after.

"Jigoku did sister iris wake you?"

"How'd you know? "She replies while walking to sit down
"Shes the only one you dont burn if they wake you"
"Its because shes too nice"

Lieutenant hinawa just nods while he goes to call the others

"So shy does lieutenant hinawa get to call you by your name?"

"Mhm? You dont know short stack?"jigoku ask with a questioning gaze

"Should i?"
"I guess we'll explain after dinner "

He simply nods while the rest come to eat.

"Alright everyone is here so I'd like to raise a glass to our newest member Shinra, although you cant drink yet we got sparkling wine" Captain Obi says while laughing

"Thank you guys,I promise I'll be useful to this company"shinra replies with seriousness

"Loosen up kid,wanna taste my drink?"jigoku ask with a smile
"What is it?"

"Jigoku dont you dare,shinra dont ever take her drinks ,its from the strongest liquor in the world,one sip and you'll be out for days.I have no idea how she does it ."

"Oh come on Hinawa it's not even bad"

"Settle down guys,were here to eat and enjoy our food"Sister iris says
"Yeah Iris is right we cant let it go to waste!"Maki says before digging in

Jigoku only laughs while eating a small portion of rice and some vegetables.

" Huh ..Lieutenant jigoku your not gonna eat the meat!Its crazy good!!"
Shinra ask with his mouth full only to have him slightly smacked in the head by her

" no kid I'm a vegetarian first of all and second dont talk with your mouth full"

He quickly swallows "yes ma'am "

The rest of dinner goes peaceful a few questions here and there but time seems to go by fast before they know it there all upstairs in the office in ranking order.

"Shinra I do believe we owe you a proper introduction of our selfs"captain obi states,while gesturing towards sister iris.

"Hi I'm Iris and I preform all the prayers"

"Hello I'm maki Oze and I'm a second generation fire Pyrokinesis."

"I'm 2nd lieutenant hinawa and I'm also a second generation fire Pyrokinesis.

"Hiya!I am 1st lieutenant Jigoku but my official rank is co-captain and I'm a second and third generation Pyrokinesis"

"And I'm your captain Obi,I dont have any special power but I can definitely pull my own weight"

"And we are the members of the 8th ward"they all say together while saluting except for sister iris.

"Well now you know our ranks and were we stand in this company Shinra, 1st lieutenant jigoku is in charge when I am away and if she isn't here than its 2nd lieutenant hinawa.My two lieutenants have proven themselves to call me and eachother by our names however that does not apply to you and the others.Is that understood?"

"Yes sir"

"Good now, I want to know why you were smiling weirdly "Captain obi says while leaning in close.

"Oh uh I have this problem of smiling when I'm nervous "he responds while looking away

"Dont be shy kid I wanna see!"jigoku shouts from behind

"I-uh" muttering to himself before his face finally gives in and he does his signature smile
" damn kid that's a cute smile you got"jigoku says while laughing along with the other members and captain obi

Shinra just nervously laughs.

"Okay Mika and iris your dismissed,lieutenants stay here"

"Yes sir!"they respond while walking out

"Now let's gets down to the real business "
The two lieutenants just watch their captain sit down at his desk while shinra stays in his spot.

Thanks guys sorry this chapter might suck but I'm trying lol
Thanks again please like and comment!

-monique