Chapter 2: First Day

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen and saw my parents and My little sister, Blue, and my two twin siblings, Rumi and Sir. I kissed all of them on the forehead.

Me: Good morning you guys, how did you sleep.
Mom: Pretty Good thanks for asking sweetie. I'm glad you slept well.
Dad: Same as your mom.
Blue: Very, very, very bad.
Me: A little over dramatic don't you think Blue. Why didn't you sleep well.
Blue: I'm really nervous to start at a new school. What if I get lost. I've never been here. I was born after we moved.
Me: Don't worry Blue, you have me remember, we are going to the same school. Sierra Canyon is a k-12 school.
Blue: That's easy for you to say. You have Bronny and Zaire. They can show you around. I don't have anybody.
Dad: Well why don't we go now and be early so we can go see the school and your guys' classes early.
Me: I'm down. Is that okay with you Blue. It'll be easier if you have at least a little bit of a clue of where your classes are.
Blue: Fine. Let me get my shoes.

She ran upstairs and I could see some tears in her eyes. I felt really bad for her. She didn't have any friends at this school, but I know she'll make some fast. She is the type of girl that draws you in. She has an amazing personality. She is the type of sister and friend everyone deserves. I heard her run back down the stairs and walk in the kitchen. Apparently my mom was taking us now. Dad didn't feel good all of a sudden. We walked out to the garage and got into my moms Cadillac Escalade. It was about a 10-15minute drive to the school. I sat in the back cause I wanted to sit next to Blue. She started shaking her leg and that was never a good sign. She only does that when she is really scared.
Me: It's gonna be fine. I promise you. Your going to make so many friends. They're going to love you Blue. Anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend.
Blue: You really think so Winnie.
Me: I know so. If you ever need me you have my number in your phone.
Me: Mom! Tell Blue it's gonna be okay
Mom: Baby Blue, I promise you everything is gonna be alright. You have daddy and I's number in your cell phone, so just call us if you need anything.
Blue: okay*she said sadly*
Me: Hey. You should be grateful. Not many 8 year olds have a phone bruh.
Blue: I know I know, I am.
Me: Good
I think I made her feel at least a little better. Just in time too. We pulled into the parking lot. I was wondering how there were so many cars in the parking lot already. I knew they weren't teachers cars. There was a parking sign for the teachers and they have to go to the back of the school. I see a small crowd of kids at the door. This must be a welcoming team. I hope it is.

To be continued...
(Should I add more pictures of clothing and stuff like that???)