Chapter 3: Here We Go

My mom pulled into a parking spot. She looked in the rear view mirror at me and she gave me a little smile to reassure me.
Mom: Everything is gonna be fine for the both of you. Don't be worried Blue. Winnie's gonna be with you.
Blue: Not for the whole day. What if I get lost or what if no one wants to be my friend.
Me: Hey, hey, hey. School doesn't start till 8:30.
I check my Apple Watch and see that it's only 7:45. Wow we got here really early.

Me: It's 7:45 right now, so that means we have 45 minutes to get our schedules and get an idea of where everything is.
Mom: See. It's gonna be okay. Let's get going. I want you girls to be as prepared as possible. We should go meet your teachers when you get you schedules.
Blue: Fine, as long as we go to my classes last.
Me: Whatever you say blue.

We all got out of he car and as we got into view of the crowd of kids, everyone got quite and started whispering. Then they pulled out their phones. Here we go I guess. It's like they've never seen a famous person before. For crying out loud LeBron James and Dwyane Wade probably come here all the time for basketball games.  They all started screaming and cheering my moms name. To be honest it was really cool. Then they all started pointing their phones at me. That's when I new that it would  a little harder to go unnoticed. This is just great. Blue grabbed my hand really hard and I felt it crack.

Blue: I told you it would be scary.
Me: It's not scary B. It's just annoying and uncomfortable. No worries.
Mom: Come on girls we are wasting precious time.
My mom laughed and smiled at us. She looks uncomfortable too. That's really surprising tho, Lmao. We walked into the school and saw the front office. We walked in and Blue and I sat down in the chairs while mom went to talk to the secretary. Blue kept fidgeting with her hands and it was really annoying.

Me: Chill little sis. Mom and I already told you everything would be fine.
Blue: Oh yeah, tell that to the crowd of kids that are now outside of the office
Me: What do you mean they are not even in th-

I turned around and saw the crowd of kids from before. This is just great. I mean, I knew this would happen but I didn't think it would happen this fast. I turned back around.

Me: Well at least the crowd is smaller than before.
Blue: Yeah. This is terrible. Now people are just gonna wanna be my friend because of mom and dad, and you!
Me: Woah, woah, woah. Don't think like that. They might just want to get a picture. They could be really nice people. Even if they only want to be friends because of that, you can still show them the amazing personality you have.
Blue: Just stop it Winnie. I get your trying to be a good big sister but it's not helping.
Me: You know what. I'm done. I've tried to be nice but your just being a brat right now. I'll leave you alone to cool off.

I walked away to give her some space. At least I didn't scream at her cause I was on the verge of that. She always looks on the bad side of things. I walked over next to my mom. Just in time to see the secretary walk back in from, I'm guessing the copy room. She handed my mom the schedules. We walked back over to Blue. While we were I looked at my watch and it had been 15 minutes. At least Blue looked calmer.

Me: Great. We only have 30 minutes to find everything in this place.
Mom: I know. It took longer than expected. It'll be fine. I saw a bunch of signs to classrooms. We still got this girl. Stop sounding like your sister.
Me: Damn mom. That was hurtful.
Mom: Sorry shortcake.
Me: That's funny cause I'm like 3 inches taller than you.
Mom: Oh shut up.
Blue: We only have 30 minutes, are you kidding me.

God give me the strength to deal with this lil girl. We walked out of the office and it looked like more people arrived. At least this time only a few looked at us. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

Mom: Alright you two. You ready to find your classes.
Blue and I: Here we go.

We looked at each other and laughed. Well I guess that settled our little argument.

To be continued...
( I know this is really bad I'm sorry🥺😂)